New to RPtools

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

obviousthief
Kobold

New to RPtools

Post by obviousthief »

I have only recently become acquainted with this extraordinary instrument. I only wished I had figured out how to use it sooner and that I were not in this sluggish, bumbling learning phase. It is the same as receiving a Ferrari as a birthday present and being required to take driving lessons in it.
Additionally, I have recently encountered a noteworthy webcomic known as Erfworld. It operates within an odd turn-based strategy game universe, comparable to how webcomics influence role-playing games. Although I greatly enjoyed the first book, the second one features a different artist, and I am finding it difficult to get into...
In any case, I was wondering whether or not anyone here had ever attempted to develop an Erfworld game using RPtools. It appears to be ideally suited for performing an action of that nature. I had planned to attempt it on my own, but if someone is already working on one, I would be delighted to contribute, collaborate, or simply be able to view some work to get a feel for how it might be executed.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: New to RPtools

Post by aliasmask »

Most of the action happens on Discord these days. Probably worthwhile to go there and ask around, but afaik, no one has.

Return to “General Discussion”