Gallery Suggestions

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Steel Rat
Great Wyrm

Gallery Suggestions

Post by Steel Rat »

Does Gallery2 have the option for comments on images? I think this would be a great feature since the gallery and forum aren't linked.
Steel Rat
-----------
RPGMapShare.com - RPG Maps and Mapping objects.
Discord Server

brisingre
Dragon

Post by brisingre »

I've watned to dohave this for a while, but as far as I know it doesn't. WElcome, steel rat. I am not sure if someone has done this yet or not.
Chaotic Neutral means never having to say you're sorry.

Steel Rat
Great Wyrm

Post by Steel Rat »

brisingre wrote:I've watned to dohave this for a while, but as far as I know it doesn't. WElcome, steel rat. I am not sure if someone has done this yet or not.
Thanks for the welcome ;) Dorpond sent me over this way.
Steel Rat
-----------
Discord Server

brisingre
Dragon

Post by brisingre »

I am not surprised. Your name has come up quite a bit recently in dorponds posts. By all reports, as well as by what I have observed here, you are very good, and it is nice to see someone new here.
Chaotic Neutral means never having to say you're sorry.

Steel Rat
Great Wyrm

Post by Steel Rat »

lol, oh great, a reputation I have to live up to!

I don't have alot of artistic talent, I just buy 3d objects and render them, making them available for the general public to use in things such as Maptool, Dundjinni, CC3, etc.

Once MapTool allows selectable stampable objects you'll be able to use a plain ground area and make the rest of your map within the tool. It's a fantastic piece of free software, to be sure. I'de gladly pay for it once some of these advanced features get in there. Will make playing forum-based games MUCH easier.
Steel Rat
-----------
Discord Server

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

Steel Rat wrote: Once MapTool allows selectable stampable objects you'll be able to use a plain ground area and make the rest of your map within the tool. It's a fantastic piece of free software, to be sure.

It's settled then, I'll put in the first iteration of support for this in the next release, right next to colored bases !
Steel Rat wrote:I'de gladly pay for it once some of these advanced features get in there. Will make playing forum-based games MUCH easier.
(*cough* donate link *cough* at rptools.net *cough*)

Kidding, we're doing it for fun ! Although if anyone wants to fund one of the weekly developer lunches (couple dollars) we won't mind :)
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Steel Rat
Great Wyrm

Post by Steel Rat »

You can count on a donation from me, once I can make use of it ;). Without FTP and the stampable objects I won't really get a lot of use out of it. But I do plan on supporting the community with tokens and graphics.

And if you guys are ever in the Seattle area, I'll take you to lunch, no problem!
Steel Rat
-----------
Discord Server

Emryys
Dragon

Post by Emryys »

Mr Steel Rat's Image gallery has been a favourite haunt of mine for a long time :)
Been following yourself and your colleagues work at the dunjinni boards, and made many a map with your fine work...

Seattle eh... not a long drive ;)
Game On!

Steel Rat
Great Wyrm

Post by Steel Rat »

Glad you can make good use of the gallery.

Are you in BC?
Steel Rat
-----------
Discord Server

Emryys
Dragon

Post by Emryys »

Steel Rat wrote:Are you in BC?
Your sister city ;)
Game On!

Return to “General Discussion”