Image repository

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

brisingre
Dragon

Post by brisingre »

I figured out that I was just overloading my soace with the unboundeds, so I split them in two and put one up. I only have 1.2 megs of space left. I think everthing is now up.
Chaotic Neutral means never having to say you're sorry.

brisingre
Dragon

Post by brisingre »

I am moving it to http://www.angelfire.com/planet/rptools. It will be an independent entity, I no longer need you guys to host it. Submit all you like, I am using gmail for space. This is seperate from RPTools.net. Consider this your first fansite. Put up a link if you want.

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

brisingre wrote:I am moving it to http://www.angelfire.com/planet/rptools. It will be an independent entity, I no longer need you guys to host it. Submit all you like, I am using gmail for space. This is seperate from RPTools.net. Consider this your first fansite. Put up a link if you want.
Cool, we were trying to figure out bandwidth. At some point we'll move to a host with more generous monthly downloads, so this will work great until then.

Thanks for doing that brisingre :)
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

Hmmm, I get a 404 when I go there. When it's up we can put a link to it on the Links page
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

brisingre
Dragon

Post by brisingre »

I know. I posted that before I created the site. It now is up and running but w/o anything on it. I will soon change that! :!: :wink: RPTools Submit will not recieve the uploads anymore, but I could change that if you like. I am linking directly to the files on the gmail account. much more space. this solved my space problems. I was happy to make this, I love writing HTML.

brisingre
Dragon

Post by brisingre »

Update: It looks like I will have to re-setup all the dls every time gmail updates. it's darn annoying. Everything is still on though.

brisingre
Dragon

Post by brisingre »

Update Update: Okay, it doesn't work. Email any submissions, with art source, to [email protected] and if you go to [email protected] Password= repository you can browse and dl anything anyone has posted. Plz don't delete things here, replacing it with my backup is inconvenient. not up yet.

Return to “General Discussion”