RPGMapShare.com

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Steel Rat
Great Wyrm

RPGMapShare.com

Post by Steel Rat »

UPDATE: I've moved all content from my image gallery over to the RPGMapShare.com gallery, under the Mapping Objects catalog.

I will be shutting down the Image Archive soon, and will put up a re-direct to the new site. Anyone who was a registered user on the old site will need to re-register on the new one, sorry.

And for those who have submitted items to the old site, contact me on the new site and I will make sure you are listed as the owner of the item.

I'm still hoping that the wonderful map-makers here will begin posting their maps over at RPGMapShare.com. Remember, you can post maps up to 5mb in size.
Steel Rat
-----------
RPGMapShare.com - RPG Maps and Mapping objects.
Discord Server

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Re: RPGMapShare.com

Post by trevor »

Steel Rat wrote: I will be shutting down the Image Archive soon, and will put up a re-direct to the new site. Anyone who was a registered user on the old site will need to re-register on the new one, sorry.
Kinda exciting the consolidation of resources !
Steel Rat wrote: I'm still hoping that the wonderful map-makers here will begin posting their maps over at RPGMapShare.com. Remember, you can post maps up to 5mb in size.
And soon MapTool will be able to handle those 5mb maps :)
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Return to “General Discussion”