Forums Look Great!...

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Emryys
Dragon

Forums Look Great!...

Post by Emryys »

New forums look great! Having somewhere in the forums linking back to the sourceforge page would be helpful

Just curious how the work flow goes... when I go to the tracker/change requests and choose group v1.0 M9, is that the requests that will be worked on for the next alpha? Can I get others added or is this fixed, based upon your design schedule? I suppose getting 1.08 into Beta status is top priority now :)
Game On!

Post by Guest »

The current 1.0M9 simply shows what we are planning to do. We will definitely add new trackers as appropriate (bugs mostly) and remove trackers that we decide to defer until later. Please provide any requests for features/bugs to be fixed that are important to you. While I can't promise they will get fixed in a particular release, we will seriously consider all requests.

That being said, 1.0M9 is a special release... We are trying to finish up and release 1.0. Our hope is to minimize the new features in M9 and concentrate on the usability. (Since usability is not very sexy work, I imagine some things will slip in though).

Feedback = Good

Thanks

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

We're pretty flexibly when it comes to what gets developed. Mostly the list is just a reminder of things that need doing, and we tend to move them around as we go along.

Generally speaking, I typically prefer to work on the interesting features over what's actually on the list, which is why posting your feature requests in the forum is good (that is, it's hard to keep myself from implementing something that sounds really fun ;) )

I've got quite a long list of features that I'm looking forward to implementing post 1.0, and I'll post a list some time in the next couple days.

-Trev

brisingre
Dragon

Post by brisingre »

Could you plz plz plz enable html in the forums? This would be really neat, and would provide an easy way to transfer data from the sf.net page. In the mean time, here's your link, http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=448678, plz post any new topics here if at all possible.
Chaotic Neutral means never having to say you're sorry.

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

brisingre wrote:Could you plz plz plz enable html in the forums?
Enabled. Be gentle :)
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

brisingre
Dragon

Post by brisingre »

thank you so much
Chaotic Neutral means never having to say you're sorry.

Return to “General Discussion”