I'll post all my test findings here, instead of per thread:
bringToFront returns the "current z-order + 1" it should return the "current z-order"
dito sendToBack() but then 'current z-order - 1' where it should return "current z-order"
basically you expect the function to return the value to which the token has just been set.
btw: thanks for implementing this!
______________________poly line correct
I can't test this as I cannot create a reference file. This because you ALSO included lee's FoW speed-up. Basically I need to identical MT version, with one with triangle VBL lines and one with square VBL lines. Thats the only way to conduct a proper test.
I did one test though, one drawn vbl lines and a cross stamp on a token, then disabled onTokenMove macro. Moved the token 2 squares and MT crashed...
...and then I did a test in b89 current build and that one started to panic as well after a while..and crashed. I'll try to create repeatable situation
--b87 crashes as well... funny.
Ok here the how to:
- draw a VBL polyline, from 0,0 to 10,10 using the meta key so it snaps to grid.
- then place a token at one end of the line so -1,-1
- then set the token to PC and normal vision.
- Hit meta+w (turn on FoW).
- drag the token 1 cell to the left
- drag the token 2 cells to the right: MT crashes!! (that is: EVERY update takes about 2 minutes)
ill create a separate post
about this as this happens in b87+