[patch - MapTool b89] VBL drawPolygon fix & new getVBL macro

Notes on testing the latest builds of MapTool

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

JamzTheMan
Great Wyrm

[patch - MapTool b89] VBL drawPolygon fix & new getVBL macro

Post by JamzTheMan »

Az, this patch is based on latest revision 5962 and is 3 main items.

1. Corrects drawPolygonVBL function so it accepts a thickness of 0 which is required to draw more complicated shapes.

2. Adds getVBL function. Returns array of points that make up the VBL within a specified "area". Uses same JSON paramaters as drawVBL to define "area".

3. Cleaned up unused code/exports. Now that the "token" related functions are in the right place, there was some functions and variables left that are no longer needed for this class.

If you could look it over and at least apply the the fix for drawPolygonVBL, it at least allows dungeonBuilder and other projects to work under b90. If after applying this patch and you have issue with the new getVBL function, you can delete remove it. Although, it it's gotten a lot of testing during the Dungeon Builder 2 project and seems solid. :)

*Note drawPolygonVBL function is coded slightly different as it's a little faster and uses Path2D vs the funky mutli-polygon-add it was doing before. Otherwise functions the same and is backwards compatible with b89.
Attachments
Patch - VBL drawPolygon fix and new getVBL macro.txt
(17.46 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
-Jamz

Azhrei
Site Admin

Re: [patch - MapTool b89] VBL drawPolygon fix & new getVBL m

Post by Azhrei »

Patch applied and committed.

Didn't change any code but I did change the formatting. I guess the Eclipse formatting preferences I exported (in the conf/ directory of the project) haven't been working? username mentioned something about that previously too... (Sigh.)

JamzTheMan
Great Wyrm

Re: [patch - MapTool b89] VBL drawPolygon fix & new getVBL m

Post by JamzTheMan »

Hmm, wierd, I did set my formatting preference to what you added a month or two ago. I'll check it before next patch.

Oh, and awesome, thanks!
-Jamz

Return to “Testing”