Character updates/questions

Moderator: LaserWolf

Sean_Mc
Kobold

Re: Character updates/questions

Post by Sean_Mc »

Yeah, the Assassin's Cloak is definitely NOT up for disenchantment - I swap between that and the Star Of The Astral Sea (or something like that). As for the Ring, you're welcome to it. The power I was using it for was a very low damage power that got me CA, but I have enough ways around that now that it isn't nearly as vital to me.

Krissy907
Kobold

Post by Krissy907 »

I used my moneys to buy a mummified hand (to open up a ring slot) and a Star Opal Ring. Star Opal Ring gives me a daily teleportation power that also attacks if we've reached a milestone. It also gives me a +1 item bonus to speed. :D

Here's my new character sheet:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid= ... MjIx&hl=en

PS. I will update GP total on OP.

Sean_Mc
Kobold

Post by Sean_Mc »

Sean_Mc wrote:which will leave him with a grand total of 33,429gp remaining.
That was prior to the 8/14 game, which I don't believe saw us splitting up any gold. Last week we each got 1,132,000, which gives Karch a total of 1,165,429 to spend in the City Of Brass.

Karch will be buying a few lower-level wondrous items, assuming they are available. He'll pick up the Acme(TM) Portable Hole, giving him some very convenient superior cover at a moment's notice, and also he will be gifting a set of Amber Monkeys to Sirkana because they made me laugh hysterically when I saw them.

105k for the Portable Hole, and 17k for the monkeys leaves Karch with 1,043,429gp remaining. Is it possible to deposit this amount in the First National Bank Of Brass, or something along those lines? I have a feeling encumbrance may be an issue for the rest of the adventure.

Obsidian Portal has been updated.

LaserWolf
Dragon

Post by LaserWolf »

Yeah, banking your gold is not a problem. There's no reason to carry any gold unless you're concerned you'll be in a position in which you'll need it at a moment's notice. You can also convert among currency types any time you are somewhere that a bank might be available (although at this point, I suspect even the astral diamonds would be getting heavy).

DrPepperMD
Kobold

Post by DrPepperMD »

For level 30, I went with Triumphant Attack as a feat. "If you score a critical hit with a melee attack, the target of your attack takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls and defenses for the rest of the encounter."

Zakiti's level 30 epic feature is Reverse Time. "Once per day, when an attack would normally drop you to 0 hit points or fewer or kill you, you do not die. Instead, you regain maximum hit points and move your place in the initiative order to directly after the creature that made the attack."

PDF is at https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid= ... 5&hl=en_US.

Sean_Mc
Kobold

Post by Sean_Mc »

As a Level 30 Godhunter, Karch now has the Blasphemous Recovery feature. Once per day when Karch is hit by an attack from a creature of a higher level than him, he can choose to treat that attack as a miss, plus regain the use of his second wind, plus the use of one expended encounter power.

He has also learned the Royal Command Of Asmodeus, allowing him to dominate a creature when he would normally stun it. The duration of the domination is the same as the stun would have been. Karch's encounter Perfect Strike power has a stun effect if he hits all three defenses with his attack roll, and Zakiti's Pounding Rhythm has an effect where the next person to hit an enemy stuns it. In theory, Karch could potentially dominate two enemies per encounter.

Here is the new sheet, which I just noticed is missing the Handy Haversack, but no big deal on that.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid= ... l&hl=en_US

Return to “FB Scales of War”