Scheduling

Moderator: LaserWolf

DrPepperMD
Kobold

Scheduling

Post by DrPepperMD »

I have a fantasy football draft that has been rescheduled like four different times now. At the moment, it is scheduled to start on August 14 at 11:30 AM Eastern. It's an online draft so I will already be at the computer. If everyone takes the maximum allowed time to make their picks, it will take 5 hours. Obviously I'm hoping that it will be much quicker than that. I may leave it before it has finished once we're down to all the crapshoot players at the end.

I'm planning to show up for our session that day, but I may be unavailable for a couple minutes at a time, and planning who I'm going to pick and Zakiti's actions at the same time would be ... interesting. If those hypothetical delays are unacceptable, I'll bow out until I can focus on the game fully.

LaserWolf
Dragon

Re: Scheduling

Post by LaserWolf »

No worries - I'm sure we can work around it. Thanks for the notice!

DrPepperMD
Kobold

Post by DrPepperMD »

And now it's been switched to a 12:30 PM Eastern time start. :roll: I'll try to do both, but since the draft is on a time limit, my primary focus is going to have to be on that.

DrPepperMD
Kobold

Post by DrPepperMD »

What weekend were we considering switching to Saturday? I know there was one Saturday that Mike couldn't make, and another that Sean & Kris couldn't make. I don't really remember which was which anymore. I can probably do any Saturday except for August 27. I have two other fantasy football drafts that day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, and both are in person.

DrPepperMD
Kobold

Post by DrPepperMD »

And it's now finally (?) settled on 10 pm on Sunday, August 14. So it won't effect this at all.

LaserWolf
Dragon

Post by LaserWolf »

DrPepperMD wrote:What weekend were we considering switching to Saturday? I know there was one Saturday that Mike couldn't make, and another that Sean & Kris couldn't make. I don't really remember which was which anymore. I can probably do any Saturday except for August 27. I have two other fantasy football drafts that day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, and both are in person.
Just to keep things straight:
THIS Saturday (8/13) I would not be able to run a game as I will be out of town. I'm pretty sure Gneek was going to be occupied anyway, so we'll be starting the final adventure without him at our regular time on Sunday.
NEXT Saturday (8/20) is when we are considering rescheduling our game. I'm assuming we'd be doing it at the same time to keep things simple, but we could really do it any time.

Sean_Mc
Kobold

Post by Sean_Mc »

Regular time on the 20th is fine with us as well.

DrPepperMD
Kobold

Post by DrPepperMD »

I have limited availability next Sunday (and no availability the Saturday before). On Sunday, I have a fantasy football draft at 5pm Eastern, so I have to be finished by about 4:30.

LaserWolf
Dragon

Post by LaserWolf »

Looks like we're going to be off for this weekend on account of a surprise family visit.

Krissy907
Kobold

Post by Krissy907 »

That's fine by me! We have a wedding to attend Saturday night and having a lazy Sunday sounds wonderful. :)

LaserWolf
Dragon

Post by LaserWolf »

We're down to the last 3-4 sessions now and it looks like Gneekman has been having some scheduling conflicts. Since I know everyone would prefer to have the whole party present for these final battles, I wanted to see if changing the time was a viable option. This is primarily a question for Gneek - if there's a time that's especially good for you, we can see if it will work out for the rest of the group. At the very least we definitely need everyone there for the very last battle.

Gneekman
Kobold

Post by Gneekman »

Well, sorry to be silent for a bit there.
Anyway, I've been having to work weekends for a bit longer than I expected, and this week is no different.
I'm working Sat. and Sun., but I'll be done no later than 6pm both days, if an evening game would work for everyone else. Aside from that, I do have days off here and there but usually weekdays, so... yeah. This Thurs. (tomorrow, the 22nd) and the 26th and 27th I am free, but that's as far as the schedule I have goes.
I do miss playing with you guys, so I'll try to be better about keeping you up-to-date on my availability, but it seems like moving to later in the day may be the only option.

Krissy907
Kobold

Post by Krissy907 »

We definitely can't do this Saturday evening. We won't know until Saturday if this Sunday evening would work for us. We miss you Gneek!

LaserWolf
Dragon

Post by LaserWolf »

OK, we have two people absent for the usual time this week, and it's not looking like an alternate time is shaping up. I'm going to go ahead and call it off for this week. See you next week!

Sean_Mc
Kobold

Post by Sean_Mc »

I had a feeling our adventure would be over by the time this became relevant, but it's looking like it might be an issue anyway. New York Comic-Con is Oct 13-16, and I will be attending the entire weekend. I am 90% sure that Kris will be joining me on Sunday too, but I'll leave it to her to confirm that.

Return to “FB Scales of War”