1. I kinda imagine my Bard being a bit scrawny.
2. Since I decided against going for 20 Cha in favor of an extra Int, I wasn't sure what to do with the extra points. If I go for 18 Cha instead, I guess the rest would go into Dex for bonuses to thievery. This is something that might change before the game starts.
3. Already in mind. =) Btw, my Bard is kinda a liar
4. I wanted to go for something situational for my 3rd at will, since I'm sure one of my at-wills will end up dominating the others. Figure since staggering note gives me push, cutting words makes me more well rounded with pull. Besides, Vicious Mockery only has an added effect 1 in 10 hits.
5. The bard rituals are kinda minimal at level 1. I have no preference to any ritual so it depends on what everyone else thinks will be useful.
6. RP wise, my bard would favor lighter armor. On the other hand, -1 to some skills isn't as much as -1 AC so I probably should do hide instead.
1) Just be careful eh?
2) I did the same with Erick
3) I think Syl and Erick are going to be good friends.
4) I honestly think i would choose guiding strike over cutting words. But either/or works. Cutting words would be good in helping the defenders get in the face of skirmishers or artillery. Or pulling them into detrimental effects/setting up for aoes or closeburst powers... which with an elemental wizard will tend to be pretty much most of his powers. Guiding Strike would be good for setting up novas... but again both will work wonderfully with the party.
6) Agree with martyr2... I would go for the hide.
I think he meant that it only improves one's chance of not being hit by 10%. It might deal with the fact that Lethys might prefer powers that when they hit you know they are going to be effective as opposed to something that may or may not prove to be trivial.