Adventurers

Moderator: Wargoose

shamballa
Giant

Re: Adventurers

Post by shamballa »

Yeah for some reason was thinking it was a ranged power.

Lethys
Dragon

Post by Lethys »

If a power doesn't work out, I can always swap it. :)
It's a secret to everybody
7c610ad22d7089548d885c2cfc352d1a

Lethys
Dragon

Post by Lethys »

Changes made to my character sheet.

P.S. Born under a bad sign feels broken. :P

martyr2
Cave Troll

Post by martyr2 »

Description (and Wishlist too!) added to post.

Born under a bad sign is incredibly helpful for all the squishies. Most chars its not a huge difference, although when you are a charming sickly bard, its pretty big. (On most chars, difference is only about 5-6hp. Of course, ymmv =))
RPGA #5223868560
Skype ID: greatoak70

LFR Characters
Chotak, lvl 5 Brutal Scoundrel Rogue
Sil Gridolin, lvl 2 Earthstrength Warden
Zorgo, lvl 1 Two Blade Ranger

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

I finished doing the identification papers that were issued to you by the House Deneith. I will put them on the tokens on the campaign file. You can look at them here. Right click and view image, that will make it bigger for you. Lenthys, you will notice that yours is different from everyone elses because you tagged along on their trip. You're not officially part of the party.

I'm trying to work on some other visual aids for the campaign. If you guys have some other ideas, let me know.
-- \\/argoose --
LFR - Lucan, Elf Ranger H1 Where has Lucan been? | RPGA# 9214081275 | Skype: dtab55 | Style: Explorer/Watcher | High, Low... Doesn't matter, I came to kick some goblin a$$

DM - Sellswords of Eberron

Lethys
Dragon

Post by Lethys »

Wish list and a 'background' section that will contain what Syl actually reveals.

My items are biased towards skill monkey, though its a shame how small the heroic item skill bonuses are.

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

They are pretty cool looking War. For visual aid maybe try to include the character's picture in their identification papers (if it is not too difficult).

I look forward to this Saturday and how you will incorporate a barn into our next fight. I'm personally hoping it ends up our horses are evil spies and they try to kill us in the barn. My first action would be to feed Syl to Jimmy the Maneater. :wink:

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

I hope we get to play this weekend too. It seems to be a contest on who can fill up my schedule the fastest. I should know by tommarrow night if I need to bail. I'm hopeing not, but no promises.

I'm tring to see how I can put a barn on a boat. Maybe it can be an epic battle between some goats and your horses. hmm...... :)
-- \\/argoose --
LFR - Lucan, Elf Ranger H1 Where has Lucan been? | RPGA# 9214081275 | Skype: dtab55 | Style: Explorer/Watcher | High, Low... Doesn't matter, I came to kick some goblin a$$

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

I would totally be down to rp as my horse.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

Sorry guys, I can't make it this weekend. I'm going to be tied up with stuff all weekend. But we should be good with the following weekend. Once again sorry.
-- \\/argoose --

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

:( Prob won't be able to play next week. Taking a trip to tampa.... if we are playing Sat morning next week I might be able to finagle it (the people I'm going and staying with often sleep until like 12ish 1... but I would have to be deathly silent).... but otherwise? Not lookin likely. darnit I hate falling behind xp! :p

Paul
Kobold

Post by Paul »

Shame about this weekend. I was looking forward to another game :)

Papers look cool. One thing though, I guess I never spelled it out (thought I did, guess I forgot) but Taranis Kemp was supposed to have red hair. He would also probably be registered as a human instead of a genasi, as he tries to hide his differences and would identify himself as a human since he's afraid of being sent back to Arcanix.

So what day and time is our next game to be on? Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon? I'd be up for Saturday morning so Shamballa could play if you are able to Wargoose.

Oh, and the rewards thread - funny typo. We "selfishly" rescued the soldiers. I think that was supposed to be selflessly :) Unless we were doing it for our own gain... which could work too. I did it because I wanted the xp for it. Muwahahahaha!

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Trip got moved up to me driving everyone out Thursday. Doing the Conference Friday and Saturday... then leaving saturday night.

So as a final iteration between here and the other thread I could possibly do Sat morning (if I was deathly silent) but it is a long shot... but Sunday is as far as I know all clear!

Paul
Kobold

Post by Paul »

Sunday is fine with me too, as long as it was at around 1:30ish.

Also, I went ahead and edited my post on page 1 with a wishlist for my character. I focused on items that let me act early (init bonus) and deal more damage, because the best way to control em is to kill em before they move, right? :)

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

Keeping with the schedule, next weeks game should be on sunday. To be honest, I'm thinking once the guys in the group finish there sunday night games, I might try to permenetly move the game to sunday afternoon. It just seems to work better with my schedule and such. But I degress. The plan is to have the game next sunday starting around 1-130ish and we can try to be done by 4-430ish for peoples night games. The following two weekends are christmas & newyears and I will be traveling both times. So I wasn't planning on running a game those two weekends. But as soon as the new year starts, we can be up and running again, if that sounds good for everyone.

Return to “Archive”