Adventurers

Moderator: Wargoose

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Re: Adventurers

Post by Wargoose »

Paul wrote:Papers look cool. One thing though, I guess I never spelled it out (thought I did, guess I forgot) but Taranis Kemp was supposed to have red hair. He would also probably be registered as a human instead of a genasi, as he tries to hide his differences and would identify himself as a human since he's afraid of being sent back to Arcanix.
Ok, I was kinda rushing though them one afternoon so I will look at mistakes. Someone else had mentioned to put pictures on the IDs. I'm trying that, but running into difficulties (my abilities) so that may come in time.
-- \\/argoose --
LFR - Lucan, Elf Ranger H1 Where has Lucan been? | RPGA# 9214081275 | Skype: dtab55 | Style: Explorer/Watcher | High, Low... Doesn't matter, I came to kick some goblin a$$

DM - Sellswords of Eberron

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

If no-one wants the cloak of distortion I'll take it! :D

Lethys
Dragon

Post by Lethys »

The +1 defense against ranged attacks is a nice, general use property, but I'll let it go to someone who gets hit more.
It's a secret to everybody
7c610ad22d7089548d885c2cfc352d1a

Lethys
Dragon

Post by Lethys »

I'll be taking inspire competence for my lvl 2 util. When I use it, everyone within range gets +2 to their next skill roll. Could prove useful the next time Syl and the group need to weasel their way out of something.

Feat will just be an expertise.

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Yeah for level 2 I retrained Stealth training into Assassins Multi-class, picked up another expertise. (Accurate staff + staff expertise= I must be immortal and I can hit everything ever!)

For the level 2 utility I picked up Deep Shroud. Seemed like a cool power that fit the theme I'm going for to a T. Would also like to see someone run up into my face and stab me when every square around me is granting some darned good concealment.

Paul
Kobold

Post by Paul »

I picked up staff expertise (now I can whack enemies with my staff from behind the meat shields!) and retrained religion for nature. I didn't really see religion ever becoming useful, but nature seems very likely to be useful. I also picked up Shield, which is a +4 AC/Reflex as an interupt - so now I have an interupt for +1 any defense and an interupt for +4 ac/reflex. I guess that means I need to watch the attack rolls against me better so I can start using my interupts when I can avoid being hit :)

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

New character
Fie LaChance
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Fie, level 2
Changeling, Rogue
Rogue Tactics: Artful Dodger
Rogue: Rogue Weapon Talent
Background: Aundair (City), Merchant Prince, Shadow Acrobat, Deneith Mercenary, Natural Chameleon, Orien Smuggler (Merchant Prince Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 12, Dex 18, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 18.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 12, Dex 16, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 16.

AC: 19 Fort: 13 Reflex: 19 Will: 17
HP: 29 Surges: 7 Surge Value: 7

TRAINED SKILLS
Stealth +10, Thievery +10, Perception +7, Bluff +12, Acrobatics +14, Insight +11

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana, Diplomacy +5, Dungeoneering +2, Endurance +2, Heal +2, History, Intimidate +5, Nature +2, Religion, Streetwise +5, Athletics +5

FEATS
Level 1: Duelist's Panache
Level 2: Slaying Action

POWERS
Rogue at-will 1: Sly Flourish
Rogue at-will 1: Deft Strike
Rogue encounter 1: Dazing Strike
Rogue daily 1: Confounding Attack
Rogue utility 2: Tumble

ITEMS
Rhythm Blade Dagger +1, Magic Leather Armor +1, Amulet of Physical Resolve +1, Distance Shuriken +1
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======
Background
Fie in the past worked as a spy, often simultaneously stealing from, for and spying on and for several different houses at a time under many different aliases. Eventually during a job he was set up and he had no choice but to drop his alternative aliases and flee. As everything came crashing down on him Fie barely managed to escape with his life, losing almost everything in the process.

Now having learned his lesson Fie is content to just wander from job to job never doing anything to big or anything that might get him noticed. Fie also suffered PTSD from his brutal escape so he spends a lot of time simply drinking to forget and disabling himself so that he will never become what he did before.
wishlist
Dagger-Quicksilver blade, Shielding Blade, Duelist Weapon, Subtle Weapon, Rhythm Weapon,
Shuriken- Shielding Blade, Distance Weapon, Rhythm Weapon, Hidden Weapon
Leather Armor- Gambler's Suit, Skybound Armor, Anakore Armor, Sylvan Armor
Arms- Iron Armbands of Power, Bracers of Mental Might, Executioner's Braces
Feet- Boots of the Fencing Master, Sandals of Precise Stepping, Boots of Bounding, Boots of Free Movement, Acrobat Boots.
Hands- Feinting Gloves, Breaching Gauntlets, Gloves of Agility, Gauntlets of Blood
Head- Resplendent Circlet, Circlet of Authority, Gem of Colloquy.
Last edited by shamballa on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lethys
Dragon

Post by Lethys »

Interesting, a changeling. Syl will get all sorts of ideas on how his ability could be used. Is he the type that would play along? :P

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

If you promise him booze, yes. :D

Lethys
Dragon

Post by Lethys »

Its funny you should mention that... :twisted:

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Lethys wrote:Its funny you should mention that... :twisted:
Then Fie pledges his loyalty to you until he sobers up.

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Also may alter race dependent on what is out once all the races get their secondary stat this week (which will hopefully happen).

Return to “Archive”