Discussion

Moderator: Wargoose

Lethys
Dragon

Re: Discussion

Post by Lethys »

Actually, I now have a doctors appointment scheduled at 12:30 eastern on Saturday. Though I don't imagine it'll take too long to finish.
It's a secret to everybody
7c610ad22d7089548d885c2cfc352d1a

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

Saturday might not work for me. Thats a work day, so its a toss up if we are going to be busy at that time or not. This week is scheduled to be sunday afternoon. Is that time not going to work?
-- \\/argoose --
LFR - Lucan, Elf Ranger H1 Where has Lucan been? | RPGA# 9214081275 | Skype: dtab55 | Style: Explorer/Watcher | High, Low... Doesn't matter, I came to kick some goblin a$$

DM - Sellswords of Eberron

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Oh it will work.. the problem is that you just wrote down the 5th... which would be... which would be....

I need sleep.... darn you school.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

Duh! My bad. It's been fixed now. good catch. Sorry for confusion guys.
-- \\/argoose --
LFR - Lucan, Elf Ranger H1 Where has Lucan been? | RPGA# 9214081275 | Skype: dtab55 | Style: Explorer/Watcher | High, Low... Doesn't matter, I came to kick some goblin a$$

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Nah I think I was the only one who was confused... and by proxy confused everyone else. :p

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Lethys wrote:
Only thing i can think of is having someone trained in diplomacy, otherwise we have all the skills covered.
So you need someone to act as the group voice? Well, both classes are Charisma based, so that can be arranged. :)

I don't see any problems with Saturday afternoon. Although the later in the day it starts, the more likely something unexpected will come up.
If you could pick up streetwise too that would be cool.

Also wargoose if it is cool I think that I'm going to rework Erick as a sorcerer. I had kinda originally envisioned Erick as only barely having control over the mist over developing powers as a counter-measure for being prolonged to the mist for so long and changed it pretty much as soon as I started considering a warlock. In combat I envision him as just letting loose and not really knowing what will happen. Playing a warlock (again only from one encounter) didn't really give that feel.

If possible I would change it to either a Wild or Storm sorcerer.

tygaran
Dragon

Post by tygaran »

shamballa wrote:If you could pick up streetwise too that would be cool.
While he doesn't have the Charisma to back it up, Baldwyne IS trained in Streetwise. Just an FYI.

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Forgot. Apologies. So yeah Lethys.... just pick up diplomacy and then whatever you want.

Lethys
Dragon

Post by Lethys »

Skill Versatility + Bard of All Trades = untrained skills one point lower then trained skills. :D
It's a secret to everybody
7c610ad22d7089548d885c2cfc352d1a

martyr2
Cave Troll

Post by martyr2 »

You could =). Weve got most covered though already lol... although personal skills (endurance, acro, athletics) always nice to have as high as possible
RPGA #5223868560
Skype ID: greatoak70

LFR Characters
Chotak, lvl 5 Brutal Scoundrel Rogue
Sil Gridolin, lvl 2 Earthstrength Warden
Zorgo, lvl 1 Two Blade Ranger

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Lethys wrote:Skill Versatility + Bard of All Trades = untrained skills one point lower then trained skills. :D
Well I thought up an idea for our skill monkey... I mean bard. Since we haven't left deneith yet we say that he overslept and was supposed to be the 7th man at the meeting. If oversleeping doesn't work he can choose from:

1) Traffic was a pain.
2) I had to slay 3 dragons on my way here.
3) I was bartering where I traded a beholder 3 rocks and 10 gold for his eye.
4) I'm sorry, I thought it was the weekend.

Paul
Kobold

Post by Paul »

I should be able to make it by around 1:30 EST on Sunday.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

Paul wrote:I should be able to make it by around 1:30 EST on Sunday.
All good.
-- \\/argoose --

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

Ok, don't forget guys, game tomorrow at around 1pm EST. I am going to be helping a friend move tomorrow morning, but should be done in time. If I'm late, don't worry I will be there. #2, I've been working on some visual files like the prisoner paperwork and travel docs and identification papers. I don't know how much will be done by tomorrow though. If you guys could give me all the id info on your characters. Like height, weight, race, homeland, sex. Also, if you have updated you background from whats the latest in adventurers forum, post it so i can start looking at weaving stuff into the story. See you guys tomorrow.
-- \\/argoose --

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

I just put it with the rest of our char info.

Return to “Archive”