Discussion

Moderator: Wargoose

tygaran
Dragon

Re: Discussion

Post by tygaran »

I mentioned the possible openning to one of my players. He's interested, and said he has some leader ideas. I pointed him to these forums...

Lethys
Dragon

Post by Lethys »

Hey! I have a couple of leader ideas lined up, so just let me know.
It's a secret to everybody
7c610ad22d7089548d885c2cfc352d1a

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Sounds good to me if we are sure imperial has quit.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

I figure that I'm going to try something different this week with my setup. I figure I'm going to load up the campaign on my stronger computer. Then I will log in with the normal (smaller memory, but bigger screen). I checked and my normal cpu only has 2 gigs of memory and is running windows 7. Maybe it just not powerful enough to handle it when the campaign starts working. Hopefully that is the issue.

PS. If you guys could also put your user names in the DM name for the tokens. It just helps me keep track of things. Also, I wanted to know what you guys wanted to do about XP and advancement. I'm cool with just awarding/leveling at the end of sessions. But I'm pretty open. Let me know. Also, Also, just wanted to let you know that I was impressed that ERIK distracted the angry crowd outside. It was going to get pretty messy in there, so good thinking on your feet. OK, thats it. starting to ramble now. :)

\\/argoose

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Anytime you guys need me to say that there is a half-orc naked in a room let me know. :lol:

Going to give Erick a bit more of a chance. I mean I like him out of combat... but in combat I wasn't too happy with how I was doing. Going to give it a few more goes before I make any serious decisions though.

Sepp
Dragon

Post by Sepp »

shamballa wrote:Anytime you guys need me to say that there is a half-orc naked in a room let me know. :lol:

Going to give Erick a bit more of a chance. I mean I like him out of combat... but in combat I wasn't too happy with how I was doing. Going to give it a few more goes before I make any serious decisions though.
I think I saw you have powers that target Fort. That's generally not a good idea, you want Will or Reflex targeting.

martyr2
Cave Troll

Post by martyr2 »

Being a dark pact lock, he should have SPiteful Glamor, whihc is a will attack. It just doesnt show up under the powers in the CB (Its in the class description though). May wanna look at using that more, since i didnt see it beforehand.

Ranged 10
CHa vs Will
1d8+ Cha (1d12 + Cha vs someone who is at max hp) psychic dmg
RPGA #5223868560
Skype ID: greatoak70

LFR Characters
Chotak, lvl 5 Brutal Scoundrel Rogue
Sil Gridolin, lvl 2 Earthstrength Warden
Zorgo, lvl 1 Two Blade Ranger

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

I'm going to give it another encounter and then figure it out. If possible contemplating maybe just going feypack or rerolling Erick as a storm or chaos sorc depending on the kind of leader Lethys chooses. I like the theme and rp... just not the implementation.

martyr2
Cave Troll

Post by martyr2 »

Well the question then is what is your goal with him in combat? Answering that might help, and would help us give ideas or flesh it out more.
RPGA #5223868560

LFR Characters

Lethys
Dragon

Post by Lethys »

Right now I'm considering two different characters. One is a bow based bard, the other is an Ardent.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

So it appears from what I've read on the discussion that we are going to go with adding the sixth and they will fill a leader role. Tygaran recommended Lethys. If there is anything thing you guys would like him to possibly include in his build let him know soon. I know that he is building now.
-- \\/argoose --
LFR - Lucan, Elf Ranger H1 Where has Lucan been? | RPGA# 9214081275 | Skype: dtab55 | Style: Explorer/Watcher | High, Low... Doesn't matter, I came to kick some goblin a$$

DM - Sellswords of Eberron

martyr2
Cave Troll

Post by martyr2 »

Only thing i can think of is having someone trained in diplomacy, otherwise we have all the skills covered. Got a good mix of ranged and melee, and hes bringing the heals regardless, so its whatever he wishes lol.
RPGA #5223868560

LFR Characters

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

martyr2 wrote:Well the question then is what is your goal with him in combat? Answering that might help, and would help us give ideas or flesh it out more.
Ehhh think its that my playstyle has always been "get up in their face and punch them until it stops being funny." For everything. Controllers or ranged I stick to close blast powers, leaders have always been melee, defenders, etc.

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Also would everyone be able to play Saturday at 1? I mean I can but not sure about everyone else.

Lethys
Dragon

Post by Lethys »

Only thing i can think of is having someone trained in diplomacy, otherwise we have all the skills covered.
So you need someone to act as the group voice? Well, both classes are Charisma based, so that can be arranged. :)

I don't see any problems with Saturday afternoon. Although the later in the day it starts, the more likely something unexpected will come up.

Return to “Archive”