Discussion

Moderator: Wargoose

martyr2
Cave Troll

Re: Discussion

Post by martyr2 »

Yeah, Sorry. Had a wonderful review meeting after being awoken for it at 545am... which was awfully long and boring. Ill be ready for the next one. No access to comp during meeting so couldnt notify
RPGA #5223868560
Skype ID: greatoak70

LFR Characters
Chotak, lvl 5 Brutal Scoundrel Rogue
Sil Gridolin, lvl 2 Earthstrength Warden
Zorgo, lvl 1 Two Blade Ranger

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

It's ok man. You didn't miss terribly much. You did miss Erik almost letting the captive get away. I think you guys may have to stop by a lenscrafters and pick him up some glasses though. :)

Seriously though, don't worry about it. I definitely know how real life can come out of no where sometimes.

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

I think you meant stopped them. They were clearly unable to get past me and my impenetrable defenses and were stopped solely because of me. ;)

Baldwyne and Syl helped too I guess.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

Hey guys. U lost power at the house and dint know when it will be back on. I'm on my bb right now. We'll have to postpone. Maybe to tommarrow afternoon. Sorry. My alarm clock was dead too. Haha.
-- \\/argoose --
LFR - Lucan, Elf Ranger H1 Where has Lucan been? | RPGA# 9214081275 | Skype: dtab55 | Style: Explorer/Watcher | High, Low... Doesn't matter, I came to kick some goblin a$$

DM - Sellswords of Eberron

Lethys
Dragon

Post by Lethys »

Shame about the power. Well I'll be there tomorrow afternoon then.
It's a secret to everybody
7c610ad22d7089548d885c2cfc352d1a

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

Ok, well, I have power back at the house but no interent. So the game today is not gonna work out. Sorry to leave you guys hanging. Hopefully they will get everything fixed soon. Its kinda boring out here without TV and interent. Might have to actually break out a book (Slow down). Till next week guys.

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

Its no problem.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

Sorry about last weekend guys. Never did find out what the problem was, but it affected my neighbors too. Oh well. This week the game will be on sunday. Hope to see everyone there.

Lethys
Dragon

Post by Lethys »

Looks like I won't be able to make it. I leave exactly when the game starts. It would've happened next Sunday, but apparently people around here still care about the superbowl despite the Bears not being in it. :?

I'm certain next Sat will be fine, early morning games do have their advantages with this sort of thing.

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

no problem buddy. It happens. Travel safe.

martyr2
Cave Troll

Post by martyr2 »

Hey all, sorry for being AWOL this past week or so. I just got home from hospital, after 11 days in it (thank you, pneumonia). Feeling a bit like crap still, but just wanted to check in and say Im still alive lol. See you all this weekend
RPGA #5223868560
Skype ID: greatoak70

LFR Characters
Chotak, lvl 5 Brutal Scoundrel Rogue
Sil Gridolin, lvl 2 Earthstrength Warden
Zorgo, lvl 1 Two Blade Ranger

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

don't need to apologize for that. We're just glad your better.

Lethys
Dragon

Post by Lethys »

So what did I miss yesterday? Loot? Ambushes? Barns?

shamballa
Giant

Post by shamballa »

I got flat out murdered lol. Had like 10/28 health left and got crit for 30 damage. But it is for the best... had to stop temporarily anyway. Person quit at my job so I'm workin sat and sun until they hire someone else to do it and I finish training them. =/

Wargoose
Cave Troll

Post by Wargoose »

Don't sell yourself short...you didn't get murdered, you got shellacked!

Either way, short catchup. The group took a lightning rail trip up to Kerona Peak. From there they followed a pass through the mountains to Mirror Lake. They were heading down to Frostmantle when Erik got a hankering for some wild boar that he saw on the trail. Well, when they were attacking the boar, a small Orc hunting party came out of nowhere to ambush the group. Erik made a famously cowardly move of attacking an Orc then retreating into a mist to protect him & Syl. The Orc was a little upset and charged into the mist and when the it cleared, Syl was running and Erik was face down in the dirt....D-E-A-D. One in a million Shot! Well, now the group is continuing on the rest of the trip down to Frostmantle, with Erik strapped to the back of his horse to see if there is someone in town to help out. In typical Syl fashion (the best that we could figure) she rummaged through his pockets stripping him of everything.

And thats about it.

Oh yea, and Vic seems to be coming down with a cold or something. Maybe the high altitudes did something to him?!?
-- \\/argoose --
LFR - Lucan, Elf Ranger H1 Where has Lucan been? | RPGA# 9214081275 | Skype: dtab55 | Style: Explorer/Watcher | High, Low... Doesn't matter, I came to kick some goblin a$$

DM - Sellswords of Eberron

Return to “Archive”