Skip to content

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:42 am 

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Previous topic | Next topic 

User avatar  Offline
Dragon

Post subject: Re: Announcements
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:52 am 
I HOPE this is not breaking news... but it seems it might be. I have not had stable internet for a few weeks, the net provider here has these crappy routers that over 4000 have broken due to the recent storms (something about electrical interference from the lightning). I have attempted to alert you guys to the following message up until friday, when i called my friend that knows sage (aina) and told him to tell y'all.

here is the message:

I'm sorry guys, but due to some personal stuff I am going through at the moment, I have to give up on D&D for a while. BUT do not get rid of your character sheets, I do eventually want to finish this campaign, and hopefully by the time I am able to get my head back into the game I'll have made progress in the storyline enough to allow a nice long play period when I return.

p.s. sage, i am sorry but i have to drop your game as well, but i may be able to get back into that as well later.

again guys, sorry it took so long for y'all to hear from me, I'm going to have to have a talk with my friend... hopefully I'll have a skype-worthy connection soon, l8ers all.

-Miles Kington
"Space is his favorite thing in the world!"
-Kayla Kros

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2