GAME: Friday 21st

Moderators: hyro, Link_of_teh_future

hyro
Kobold

GAME: Friday 21st

Post by hyro »

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... n_US#gid=1
Currently the group has approached the Forest of Cliff Lair.

This Friday/Saturday our quest is scheduled for 6 people (with room for more) starting at roughly 24 hours from this post.

-4GMT: 17:00-22:00 FRIDAY-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image-------------------------------------------Image-------------------------------------------Image
Mika(Ferghis) the Groups Bard and Leader---------------Greylore(Makeshifter) the Druid-------------------Dryden(Cyberguy69) the Hellsword Swordmage

-5GMT: 18:00-23:00 FRIDAY-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image-------------------------------------------Image
Taraks(Alhasid) the Shardmind Psion------------------------------Zeinagen(Shaum5961) the Hunter

+11GMT: 09:00-14:00 CATURDAY-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image-------------------------------------------Image
Lazarielle the Wizard/Psion Hybrid-------------------------------------------Hyro the GM

Please update your JAVA: http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

Use the following settings in maptools

Hear you on Vent

Link_of_teh_future
Kobold

Re: GAME: Friday 21st

Post by Link_of_teh_future »

Update: our party seems to of gone down to 5 people since Ferghis seems to be likely to not attend.

If you want to Hyro feel free to NPC Mika or we can leave the group at 5 which i'm personally fine with, our resistance so far hasn't exactly been tough to beat down xD.

Alhasid
Kobold

Post by Alhasid »

Nice! So that means I'll be around 6:00 pm?

Anyways, I have been meaning to ask what has happened in the story so far?

hyro
Kobold

Post by hyro »

Ill give you a "Previously on keep of the shadowfell.." when we are in game

Alhasid
Kobold

Post by Alhasid »

Alright!

hyro
Kobold

Post by hyro »

I've got to leave an hour earlier than I expected. So if you guys are ok with alhsid starting an hour after we begin we should be able to begin at 16:00 GMT-5 (17:00 GMT-4) and I'll introduce him as the story progresses.

Ive started the server 'HYRO' if you want to join early and pre-load the maps as it does take about 5-10mins.

hyro
Kobold

Post by hyro »

Irontooth has been felled.

Thanks for letting me DM for the last time guys. I'll be on next weekend at the same time as a player not a DM. within the week I encourage you to pickup a DM who can continue your quest in a new thread within this subforum here: http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=20210

Return to “Keep on the Shadowfell - 4E”