Session 19 took place on 2012-03-05, with Kealm, Grummsh, Lucron and Magu.
The demoness was kneeling over a big stone slab, very flat, with her head bowed.
- Demon Queen, Mother of all monsters, Mistress of Hell and their inhabitants, I, Erylium, the most blessedly misshapen of your faithful, implore your help on this, the day of my tribulations. Your enemies chosen have come, desecrating your kingdom, eradicating your monsters and coming to kill me. Will you left me, the most weak of your children, alone in the hour of my need?
A tear fall from the demon eyes into the stone slab
- Will you forsake me?
Her head move to allow the demoness to look forward, towards the big three-eyed mask hanging on the wall in front of her.
The eyes blinked.
- Fear not, my child.
A demonic smile showed on the demoness lips. Her fear gone, now her face was transfixed with glee.
The mask continued talking, in Abyssal, in a voice never meant for the normal world.
- I, Lamasthu, Demon Queen, Mother of all monsters, Mistress of Hell and their inhabitants, have seen my enemies chosen ones, and found them wanting. No one can challenge me. No other god can compare to me. And, as such, you will take care of those creatures that came here.
The demoness stood, defiantly.
- I will do your bidding, my mother.
The mask continues.
- They will become my new puppets. You will defeat them, capture them and make them drink my waters, so my blessing can enter their frail bodies and they can become my children, and will obey my orders and fulfill my wishes. And they won't be weak and feeble minded as the goblin, but will become strong, evil and powerful, and all Varisia will fear my name when they see them, as they will see in their deformed bodies and mutilated minds my power, and they will despair.
The demoness screech in joy while the mask continued taking.
- You will have my blessing, and I will make your enemies despair and fear before you. They will be defenseless, they will be at your mercy. You will only need to make them drink, and my designs will be complete. Just remember, don't use the runewell powers, for I have another design for it.
The demoness look, quickly, to a big triangular pool behind her, filled with glowing golden liquid.
- I won't use the runewell, mother, for you don't wish it to be used.
The smiled fiercely towards the mask.
- But can I play with your new children?
The mask responded quickly, in the same tone of voice.
- Of course, you can torture them as much as you like, as their pain will be pleasant for me, and their screams, trapped inside their skulls, will be music to me.
The demoness couldn't control her screams of joy. Of sadism. Of evil.
The heroes face the self proclaimed queen of the Catacombs of Wrath, and discover the real menace behind the mask.