Maptool Concepts: The Next UI, Look, and Feel

Progress reports and musings from the developers on the current gaming tools.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Trollsfire
Kobold

Re: Maptool Concepts: The Next UI, Look, and Feel

Post by Trollsfire »

Azhrei wrote: I added a new field to the Library panel/ImagePanel so that typing in a string does a search against the entire library if a checkbox is turned on. That's turning out to be much more work that expected. :( So I'm thinking of removing the checkbox and leaving the resulting dead code in there until I get more time to work on it.
Did this feature ever appear? If so, how is it accessed? I was looking for such a thing and found this reference so decided to followup here rather than start a new topic.

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

No, it did not. And it won't until the asset management code gets a rewrite. Given the current plans for 1.4 I wouldn't count on it happening until an even later version.

Jacklifear
Cave Troll

Post by Jacklifear »

I'm just curious how things have gone (or not gone) with this over the last half year. I'm sure the developers have been more than busy with real life, but still curious how the results of the conversation have played in 1.4's development.

Thanks!

Notsonoble
Dragon

Post by Notsonoble »

Same here, i know i've been gone a while, but looking today i can't find any talk of 1.4?
My D&D/Roleplaying Blog Making a new effort to update every two weeks!
Notsonoble's Samsung Galaxy S

RPTroll
TheBard

Post by RPTroll »

We've had a bad case of Day Jobs interfering with our passions. We all want to start and we have many conversations about the path forward. I'd almost like to sponsor a hackathon to get some basic ideas out and vetting. I'm also wondering if we shouldn't just start the user story prioritization
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Support RPTools by shopping

Return to “Developer Notes”