1.3b32 Dev Progress

Progress reports and musings from the developers on the current gaming tools.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Orchard
Great Wyrm

Post by Orchard »

UntoldGlory wrote:Yeah, my computer can handle higher res, but my LCD is over 6 years old, and since the picture is still super sharp and colorful and awesome (8ms resonse with 600ncd was really impressive back then, go Viewsonic!), I can't see replacing it just for higher res. Some day I'd love to have a home where I can set my Optoma 720 projector back up as a main TV, and snag my Vizio 1080p 46" for a multiple monitor with my desktop. Now THAT would be a big map space! :shock:

Likely though I'll just move my computer and use my projector to project a 60"-100" map next time I DM.... Hhhmmmmmmmmm.
Yeah, actually the only reason I could justify my current monitor is my old CRT crapped out on me, and I told the wife that I was not going to shell out for something that needed to be replaced in a year or so anyway. So I bought a 22" widescreen that runs at 1680x1050. Which is a good point right now. Frankly, I'm happy with it.

I wouldn't replace a functional LCD, but I would purchase a 2nd one...
0+0=1, for very unstable CPUs.

torstan
Great Wyrm

Post by torstan »

Wow. You two have an innate ability to derail almost any thread :)

I think a drop down menu would work great. Looking forward to seeing it in action.

Orchard
Great Wyrm

Post by Orchard »

torstan wrote:Wow. You two have an innate ability to derail almost any thread :)

I think a drop down menu would work great. Looking forward to seeing it in action.
I have 400 ranks in the skill Derail Thread.

I also have a special feat called Interrupt Thread that allows me to sense when a serious thread is occurring and interrupt it with inane babble about only semi-related topics.

It all seems so innocent at first...
0+0=1, for very unstable CPUs.

UntoldGlory
Great Wyrm

Post by UntoldGlory »

:oops: I'm just as easily distractable as a squirrel in a nut packing plant.

Return to “Developer Notes”