MapTool 1.1 build 12 progress

Progress reports and musings from the developers on the current gaming tools.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Steel Rat
Great Wyrm

Post by Steel Rat »

*Steel Rat raises an eyebrow, looks from person to person, then gets back into his Vanquish and fishtails the hell out of there.
Steel Rat
-----------
RPGMapShare.com - RPG Maps and Mapping objects.
Discord Server

RPTroll
TheBard

Post by RPTroll »

Darn... I was just going to recite some Troll poetry.
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Support RPTools by shopping

dorpond
RPTools Team

Post by dorpond »

* But before Steel Rat can get around the corner, Dorpond charms him during his act and forces him to come back. Slamming his brakes, he comes to a shrieking halt, crawls out his window, slides across the hood and yells "Yee Haw!" while reaching down for his revolvers. He starts shooting crazily into the air yelling "Daisy Duke, where are you?!" and the crowd falls hysterically to the ground in eye watering laughter. Hex Boy comes out of BK with a mouth full of Apple Pie and carrying a milk shake wearing his "all my Hexes come from Texas" T-shirt. He hears the gun shots and runs down a dead-end street to hide in a cardboard box next to a dumpster. Dorpond winks and vanishes, nowhere to be found for days. *

Sorry Gang, I guess I am a bit silly today :)

RPTroll
TheBard

Post by RPTroll »

Hey Dorpond, your token was a bar tender in Saturday's game. Hope you don't mind. If its any consolation, the bar keep made lots of money from the players.

Steel Rat
Great Wyrm

Post by Steel Rat »

dorpond wrote:* But before Steel Rat can get around the corner, Dorpond charms him during his act and forces him to come back. Slamming his brakes, he comes to a shrieking halt, crawls out his window, slides across the hood and yells "Yee Haw!" while reaching down for his revolvers. He starts shooting crazily into the air yelling "Daisy Duke, where are you?!" and the crowd falls hysterically to the ground in eye watering laughter. Hex Boy comes out of BK with a mouth full of Apple Pie and carrying a milk shake wearing his "all my Hexes come from Texas" T-shirt. He hears the gun shots and runs down a dead-end street to hide in a cardboard box next to a dumpster. Dorpond winks and vanishes, nowhere to be found for days. *

*Then Dorpond wakes up, and finds himself utterly alone.*
Steel Rat
-----------
Discord Server

dorpond
RPTools Team

Post by dorpond »

RPTroll wrote:Hey Dorpond, your token was a bar tender in Saturday's game. Hope you don't mind. If its any consolation, the bar keep made lots of money from the players.
No, not at all! I wish I could have been there to roleplay him! That is my favorite part of gaming - I should have been an actor :)

What was his alignment? Was he seedy or did he have a high charisma?

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

dorpond wrote:* But before Steel Rat can get around the corner, Dorpond charms him during his act and forces him to come back. Slamming his brakes, he comes to a shrieking halt, crawls out his window, slides across the hood and yells "Yee Haw!" while reaching down for his revolvers. He starts shooting crazily into the air yelling "Daisy Duke, where are you?!" and the crowd falls hysterically to the ground in eye watering laughter. Hex Boy comes out of BK with a mouth full of Apple Pie and carrying a milk shake wearing his "all my Hexes come from Texas" T-shirt. He hears the gun shots and runs down a dead-end street to hide in a cardboard box next to a dumpster. Dorpond winks and vanishes, nowhere to be found for days. *

lol
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

trevor

Post by trevor »

Steel Rat wrote:

*Then Dorpond wakes up, and finds himself utterly alone.*
ouch ! brutal ! :)

RPTroll
TheBard

Post by RPTroll »

dorpond wrote:
RPTroll wrote:Hey Dorpond, your token was a bar tender in Saturday's game. Hope you don't mind. If its any consolation, the bar keep made lots of money from the players.
No, not at all! I wish I could have been there to roleplay him! That is my favorite part of gaming - I should have been an actor :)

What was his alignment? Was he seedy or did he have a high charisma?
He was an Inn Keeper in a town suffering from goblinoid raids. The trade routes were suffering and so he had fallen on hard times. When a party of 12 arrived he was very happy to see them. They rented half the Inn at an inflated price. He was one happy camper.

When the first character arrived to check the tavern out he was sorta moody and depressed. Alignment, Neutral Good. Not a high charisma but a good business man. He helped the party on to the next leg of the adventure while keeping several liberated hostages at his inn.

dorpond
RPTools Team

Post by dorpond »

Sounds like a hell of a guy!

If they do good things for the people (without me asking) in town (more than just killing things), do me a favor and have me make a plaque in their name to hang in the inn :)

dorpond
RPTools Team

Post by dorpond »

I want to make something clear a moment.

If I crack wise with you, that means I respect and like you.. Steel and Phergus, I hope you didn't take offense to my story above.. I was laughing my butt off writing it and thought you would all laugh too :)

Smiling is good during a rough work day. :D

hopefully there was no offense.

All good? Did you laugh at all when you read it?

trevor

Post by trevor »

dorpond wrote: All good? Did you laugh at all when you read it?
I sure did, reminded me of the jester tokens you made a while back :)

Phergus
Deity

Post by Phergus »

dorpond wrote:If I crack wise with you, that means I respect and like you.. Steel and Phergus, I hope you didn't take offense to my story above.. I was laughing my butt off writing it and thought you would all laugh too :)
No worries. All in good fun. :D

Steel Rat
Great Wyrm

Post by Steel Rat »

dorpond wrote:I want to make something clear a moment.

If I crack wise with you, that means I respect and like you.. Steel and Phergus, I hope you didn't take offense to my story above.. I was laughing my butt off writing it and thought you would all laugh too :)

Smiling is good during a rough work day. :D

hopefully there was no offense.

All good? Did you laugh at all when you read it?
No worries at all dude!
Steel Rat
-----------
Discord Server

Return to “Developer Notes”