MT 1.3b35 development progress

Progress reports and musings from the developers on the current gaming tools.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

UntoldGlory
Great Wyrm

Post by UntoldGlory »

That'd be fine by me. I'd rather have a stable b35 than a buggy one.

Speaking of buggy, I don't remember seeing if the "can't drag objects once they're selected" bug ever got fixed?

Phergus
Deity

Post by Phergus »

That was fixed in b34.

UntoldGlory
Great Wyrm

Post by UntoldGlory »

Okay, sounded like 33 and 34 had some issues, so I've still been using 32.

Jector
Great Wyrm

Post by Jector »

trevor wrote:
UntoldGlory wrote:Yeah, b35 was sort of scheduled for this weekend, but it looks like Trevor had a sudden attack of real life! :lol:
Boy isn't that the truth !

I've also received a few last minute bugs, and a few last minute patches that I'm putting in.

I still plan on doing the build tonight, but if I fall asleep, it'll be tmrw.
Dude; get to it when you can. Don't go killing yourself over a day or two on a release when we have very workable versions already.
I cast firecube! ~4E

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

Phergus wrote:So how about instead get all the new code checked in to the repository and let those of us experimenting with the repository code beat on it for a day before you do a build?
I was actually just coming on to give an update that I've checked in the patches (see the changelog for updates).

I've still got a couple bugs to hammer out, but we're still looking at a monday timeframe.
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Korpus
Kobold

Post by Korpus »

trevor wrote:
Phergus wrote:So how about instead get all the new code checked in to the repository and let those of us experimenting with the repository code beat on it for a day before you do a build?
I was actually just coming on to give an update that I've checked in the patches (see the changelog for updates).

I've still got a couple bugs to hammer out, but we're still looking at a monday timeframe.
Thanks Trevor, really looking forward to trying this version.

RedDog
Dragon

Post by RedDog »

I am loving the new enhancement for the states! I know you guys are looking to wrap up 1.3, but I had to give some feedback...

- When using the grid image, it can be difficult to see the pics. I thought it would be nice to have the full image appear in the top right corner of the panel when selecting the state in the table.

I also thought of two adjustments to the TYPE as I was poking around:
---Corner Image: Allow a size designation for the 'grid' size (2x2, 4x4, etc)
---Surround Image: Images in the 8 Cardinal Directions starting in the bottom left corner queuing clockwise. With a 4x4 size and smaller 'grid', I think it would allow more visibility of the token image.

Since top-down tokens default to the front of the token pointing down, perhaps the queue could begin at the top instead of at the bottom so the front of the character will covered last.

Thanks again!!! :)

Return to “Developer Notes”