Contributed Adventure/Module/Campaign cmpgn Files

Custom frameworks for use with specific published modules/adventures, including token images, state images, notes on how to implement a complicated NPC using a MapTool framework, and so on. MUST NOT include the actual text from the adventure.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

galneweinhaw
Dragon

Contributed Adventure/Module/Campaign cmpgn Files

Post by galneweinhaw »

I noticed several campaign files being posted for published adventures/modules/campaigns and I was planning on posting mine as our group completes the campaign we are running.

I went through the first four pages of the forum so far. Anyone think its worthwhile to complete? is there something else like this already done somewhere?

Thanks to aku for searching to the end of page 7!

Last edited by galneweinhaw on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:33 pm, edited 14 times in total.
galneweinhaw = galileo newton einstein hawking

Paradox
Dragon

Re: Contributed Adventure/Module/Campaign cmpgn Files

Post by Paradox »

I went through the first four pages of the forum so far. Anyone think its worthwhile to complete?
I think so. And afterwards, maybe it could be stickied, so the effort wouldn't ever be lost? It's also an awesome contribution if you could be maintain it.. if time permits.
I no longer believe that MapTools is usuable or intended just for programmers. MapTools is for everyone.

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

I'm going to sticky it now. I'll probably leave it sticky'd even if it doesn't update, since it might be useful to people even a long time down the road. A lot of that may depend on version compatibility of the campaign files, though.

galneweinhaw
Dragon

Post by galneweinhaw »

Azhrei wrote:I'm going to sticky it now. I'll probably leave it sticky'd even if it doesn't update...
In that case, I'll work through more pages as I get the chance =)

aku
Dragon

Post by aku »

meh, im kinda bored, and dont have anything better to do right now, (well, i do, but i dont wanna do that stuff right now) (through page 7)
DnD 4E
Ashes of Middenheim (1.3b45) by emirikol

DnD (version unknown)
Night of the Strawmen (1.3b45) by emirikol
Shadow of Kalarel (1.3b45) by emirikol
Hollow's Last Hope (1.3b45) by demonnic
Karls & Scents Scenario (1.2b45) by emirikol

Warhammer Fantasy RPG
Pretty Things Adventure Scenario (1.3b45) by emirikol
Through the Drakwald (1.3b45) by emirikol
Big Orc Layer (1.3b45) by emiriko
Spires of Aldorf (1.3b45) by Emiriko
Forges of Nuln (1.3b45) by Emiriko

galneweinhaw
Dragon

Post by galneweinhaw »

Awesome, thanks aku. I'll add them tot he main post.

RPTroll
TheBard

Post by RPTroll »

What a great Idea. I'll get my Savage Worlds adventures into shape and post those as well.
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Support RPTools by shopping

Goonalan
Giant

Post by Goonalan »

This is a cracking idea, below is the link (I hope) to my version of

Scales of War - Rescue at Rivenroar.

I've spruced the maps up a little, all the monsters are macroed up and stated, there's a campaignprops file with it. I made it originally in version 1.3.b38, I think, although it works fine in 1.3.b54 which is what I'm using now.

If there are things I've done wrong with the links et al then please point them out- I'm not very IT savvy.

Cheers Goonalan

Link-

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=315d ... 21d874a0ba
Read the Friday Knights Storyhour at http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php ... 38&start=0 now with added pictures, the 4e related adventures and shenanigans of a bunch of ne'erdowells playing via Maptools.

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

And here's my RttToEE campaign file. It contains the Inner Fane, four areas of the Recovered Temple (outside, two sublevels, fire node), and I'm starting on the Dark Lord's non-dimensional prison (I'm using an alternate ending as discussed on the Best-of-the-Boards thread on the RttToEE forum).

There are NPCs with tokens on most of those maps, although I've made some tweaks to them, so the prudent GM will want to check them. Also note that many of them are dead, as my players have been through most of these areas. ;) For the tokens that are included, I've used the 3.5E Unofficial Errata for the module (see the forum, above). Also, the maps have been corrected to work with errata as well (for example, ogres are Large in 3.5E and were only Tall in 3.0E, so some rooms and hallways need to be larger). There is not much in the way of "dungeon dressing" on the maps, since I prefer to handle that through storytelling.

These files are available directly from my site and while I expect to keep them available long-term, I can't guarantee that.

http://www.eeconsulting.net/toee/_GMonly/

galneweinhaw
Dragon

Post by galneweinhaw »

Thank guys, updated the main post to here.

apwhite
Cave Troll

Post by apwhite »

galneweinhaw wrote: I went through the first four pages of the forum so far. Anyone think its worthwhile to complete? is there something else like this already done somewhere?

Thanks to aku for searching to the end of page 7!

I added Chapter 3: Flood Season and Chapter 4: Zenith Trajectory. Hope you find them useful. I am pretty sure I used 1.3.b56 on chap3 and chap4.

APWhite

galneweinhaw
Dragon

Post by galneweinhaw »

apwhite wrote: I added Chapter 3: Flood Season and Chapter 4: Zenith Trajectory. Hope you find them useful. I am pretty sure I used 1.3.b56 on chap3 and chap4.

APWhite
Thanks! I've added them to the list.

emperor799
Cave Troll

Post by emperor799 »

Thanks everyone and please continue to share!
Campaign File Headquarters - Please share your Living and Retail campaign files to make it easier for others to DM! - discussion here

FdL
Giant

Post by FdL »

This is a great resource. The kind of thing I needed, as I often check for new material for Scales of War.

It does seem that no one has made conversions for adventure 6 and up. I'm still running the second, but eventually I'd make my own version if it's not out by then.

Still I take this moment to thank everyone who shares their works like this, without them I would have to work a lot more in my campaign(s).

dunelord3001
Kobold

Post by dunelord3001 »

There anything like this for curse of the crimson throne?

Return to “Published Module Support”