Custom Character tokens

Threads specific to teaching (or step-by-step resources) for making any kind of graphic image for us in RPtools applications (mostly MapTool and TokenTool).

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Telarus
Giant

Re: Custom Character tokens

Post by Telarus »

Cool, I'll poke around the software a bit. It's probably a setting it the Lighting menus somewhere.

Oh, for anyone interested, the "Standard" version of DAZ 3D 4 is free right now:

http://www.daz3d.com/i/3d-models/-/daz- ... 12194&_m=d

If anyone else wants to dabble in this style.

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

Pretty cool. I'm not sure I'll ever use it, but I grabbed the Mac version anyway. Thanks for the link!

Arimmus
Cave Troll

Post by Arimmus »

I have Pro. I have a few more features than the other ( Yay for friends who get free crap from school!) The program does a rather good job for what its worth.

Arimmus
Cave Troll

Post by Arimmus »

Try this jfrazierjr:
Drow Warrior
Drow Warrior
Drow top.png (168.24 KiB) Viewed 6523 times

jfrazierjr
Deity

Post by jfrazierjr »

Cool.... keep em coming as your time permits...thanks!
I save all my Campaign Files to DropBox. Not only can I access a campaign file from pretty much any OS that will run Maptool(Win,OSX, linux), but each file is versioned, so if something goes crazy wild, I can always roll back to a previous version of the same file.

Get your Dropbox 2GB via my referral link, and as a bonus, I get an extra 250 MB of space. Even if you don't don't use my link, I still enthusiastically recommend Dropbox..

Altrunchen
Giant

Post by Altrunchen »

Would it perhaps be too much trouble to request that you make a male, halfling, rogue? The weapon would be a short-sword and the armor would be studded. If you're still doing this, I'd greatly appreciate it :).

Return to “Graphics, Images, Tokens, Maps”