Tokens: Shadowrun 4e Corp Logos

Threads for tokens/libraries of tokens made by MapTool users and provided for other users to make use of. Anything macro-related should be in "Drop-In Macro Resources".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

dUc0N
Kobold

Tokens: Shadowrun 4e Corp Logos

Post by dUc0N »

Hi,

Just made a set of corp tokens in all the "slim circle" overlay colors. I'm using them for random corp security bubbas, and such. The logos themselves were lifted from a PDF of the rulebook, but WotC has offered these same logos up for public use time and again in the past. This would be fair use of those logos anyways. =-]

The tokens are 256x256 and cover Ares, Aztechnology, Evo, Horizon, Mitsuhama, Neonet, Renraku, Saeder-Krupp, Shiawase and Wuxing. You can get them right here. (Used a file storage site because my .zip is bigger than 2 MB.)

~dUc0N

Preview image:
Spoiler

Huscurian
Cave Troll

Re: Tokens: Shadowrun 4e Corp Logos

Post by Huscurian »

dUc0N wrote:Hi,

Just made a set of corp tokens in all the "slim circle" overlay colors. I'm using them for random corp security bubbas, and such. The logos themselves were lifted from a PDF of the rulebook, but WotC has offered these same logos up for public use time and again in the past. This would be fair use of those logos anyways. =-]

The tokens are 256x256 and cover Ares, Aztechnology, Evo, Horizon, Mitsuhama, Neonet, Renraku, Saeder-Krupp, Shiawase and Wuxing. You can get them right here. (Used a file storage site because my .zip is bigger than 2 MB.)

~dUc0N

Preview image:
Spoiler
I am very suspicious of sites like sendspace. They asked me to download a specific .exe file called Download. I'm not really looking for Download.exe. I'm looking for the tokens but those images really look good!

CoveredInFish
Demigod

Re: Tokens: Shadowrun 4e Corp Logos

Post by CoveredInFish »

Yes a more reputable/reliable download site would be good.

There are a lot of "false leads" on the site, the correct link is behind " Click here to start download from sendspace".

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Return to “Token Libraries”