Need help with 3.5 framework

If you have searched the other User Creations subforums and an answer to your question has not been found, please post here!

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Amcgrant
Kobold

Need help with 3.5 framework

Post by Amcgrant »

Hello, I've been tasked with running a D&D 3.5 group but I am having some troubles getting a lot of stuff figured out to streamline a session. Would anyone be able to join in on my server and give me some pointers mainly on macros? Any help would be fantastic.

Thanks!
Alex M. Grant

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: Need help with 3.5 framework

Post by aliasmask »

I'll be willing to give you some pointers. If I'm available, I'll be monitoring the boards so you can send me a PM with server/pwd stuff and it probably won't take me long to log on.

I assume you're using the 3.5/Pathfinder framework. Aw, you many not be able to send a PM since you're still new, so just post a message here to get your post approved first. I'll approve it and send you an email letting you know I'm available.

Amcgrant
Kobold

Re: Need help with 3.5 framework

Post by Amcgrant »

Our group will be meeting at 4 central time today (9/9/12) and if that doesn't work any time during the week after 8 central time would also work, let me know. The email I regularly check is [email protected].

Thanks,
Alex M. Grant

Return to “Requests for HELLLLP!”