[Map] Need a Townsquare

If you have searched the other User Creations subforums and an answer to your question has not been found, please post here!

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Jan van Leyden
Cave Troll

[Map] Need a Townsquare

Post by Jan van Leyden »

Folks, I'll be needing a map of a fantasy townsquare. The square would be rather small, surrounded by buildings (obviously) and alleys on all sides.

The idea is that the PCs will be investigating a scene on said square, when the innocnet bystanders fall under some sort of mind control an turn against the PCs. The desired effect is that the PCs are surrounded and can't find a way out. Think of hordes of mindless zombies attacking you from all sides.

My severely limited skills make the option of asking for something fitting look much more promising than trying it myself. :oops:

If anyone is interested: the map would be for the first combat encounter of the adventure That Which Never Sleeps from Dungeon #195

Huldvoll winkend

---Jan van Leyden

Full Bleed
Demigod

Re: [Map] Need a Townsquare

Post by Full Bleed »

Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

You might also want to use the crowd function from the bag of tricks. With a negative move the crowd will engage the party.

Jan van Leyden
Cave Troll

Post by Jan van Leyden »

Cool! This are some good contributions. I'll check them out both tonight to see which one pleases me more.

I've also found the image from the adventure itself (behind the paywall), but this is probably not so good as the ones you pointed me to.

Thanks a lot.

Huldvoll winkend

---Jan van Leyden

Return to “Requests for HELLLLP!”