Underwater Passage Map

If you have searched the other User Creations subforums and an answer to your question has not been found, please post here!

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Deadjedi
Cave Troll

Underwater Passage Map

Post by Deadjedi »

Anyone know where I can get a map for an underwater passage, some tips on how to make one and a place where I can find some map resources of underwater plants, ruins, etc?

Full Bleed
Demigod

Re: Underwater Passage Map

Post by Full Bleed »

Deadjedi wrote:Anyone know where I can get a map for an underwater passage, some tips on how to make one
If I needed a quick map like that I'd just drop a water background on a map and use VBL to set the outline of the passage(s).

I've done this for quick city encounters too (using a cobble stone background) where the buildings really weren't important. You can build a complex network of roads and alleys very quickly this way and it's easy to expand.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Deadjedi
Cave Troll

Post by Deadjedi »

I can't use the background textures, the only background texture that will show up is the grass. The rest won't show up at all in the Choose Background menu. I've tried everything I can think of to fix the problem.

JimBlue
Kobold

Post by JimBlue »

A regular passage, and say it is underwater would work. Add some small areas of blue, those sre where the water is low, and hold breathable air.
--
Jim
AD&D first edition site and maps http://crestofastar.drivein-jim.net/ villages, cities, nations. No adverts either site.
My Traveller site, some deck plans http://travellergame.drivein-jim.net/ 1096 planet maps

Return to “Requests for HELLLLP!”