Top down elemental tokens

If you have searched the other User Creations subforums and an answer to your question has not been found, please post here!

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Deadjedi
Cave Troll

Top down elemental tokens

Post by Deadjedi »

Know where I can get any good top down Elemental tokens (most notably Earth Elementals)

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: Top down elemental tokens

Post by aliasmask »

I find that to be the main problem with trying to stick with top down and that is finding what you want.

Deadjedi
Cave Troll

Post by Deadjedi »

Yea I know finding good ones is really hard. Also could someone make this image transparent for me I can figure out how to do it right.
Attachments
Azradi Quantoul.png
Azradi Quantoul.png (343.1 KiB) Viewed 1150 times

Vry
Giant

Post by Vry »

When you get images from my gallery, make sure you click all the way through to the final version.
The preview image (though full size for most tokens) is not the final transparent .png.

For example, the one you want is already transparent at: http://dream-logic.net/gallery/albums/O ... /Nt291.png

Deadjedi
Cave Troll

Post by Deadjedi »

Vry wrote:When you get images from my gallery, make sure you click all the way through to the final version.
The preview image (though full size for most tokens) is not the final transparent .png.

For example, the one you want is already transparent at: http://dream-logic.net/gallery/albums/O ... /Nt291.png
Oh ok yea I completely missed that, thanks. Also great work on all your tokens they look amazing.

Return to “Requests for HELLLLP!”