Multiple PC groups

If you have searched the other User Creations subforums and an answer to your question has not been found, please post here!

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Armydan
Kobold

Multiple PC groups

Post by Armydan »

Hi all,

I've done a hunt but I can't see if this question has been answered before now.

I'm trying to create multiple PC groups, what I mean is that I have more than one PC group, who would like to see the vision of the people in their group - but not other PC groups (if you like, having maptools run a GM screen, a player group 1 screen and a player group 2 screen and so forth)..

I'm using 1.4 with the latest java. The PC's are all individual (and geographically disperse - even country disperse) users so can't login as one user (I don't think so anyways) and so on...

Any suggestions on how to do this?

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: Multiple PC groups

Post by wolph42 »

i would separate them by maps. You cannot group for vision functions. The only two existing groups are 'pc's and 'npc's. What you *can* do is turn on individual view so each pc has its own view.
By keeping them separated by maps you prevent them from seeing each other

lmarkus001
Great Wyrm

Re: Multiple PC groups

Post by lmarkus001 »

You could set the Visible to Owners Only option and give ownership to one set of PCs to all of the people in that group. That would mean they would all have full access to all the PCs in their party. Then when the groups get close enough to see each other, uncheck the Visible to Owners Only so they appear to one another.

Return to “Requests for HELLLLP!”