Battle Century G framework.

If you have searched the other User Creations subforums and an answer to your question has not been found, please post here!

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Storyteller323
Kobold

Battle Century G framework.

Post by Storyteller323 »

Is there a framework out there for the mecha-centered rpg Battle Century G? If so: where? If not, erm... Could someone make it? I'm very sorry if this is especially rude or anything to ask, I am new to forum sites and even newer to tabletop rpg tool sites, and to top it off I'm socially akward. Thank you, and merry Christmas.

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: Battle Century G framework.

Post by wolph42 »

If there is, its in the user creations section. Check the posts.

If there's not... I guess its not really rude to ask, but quite unlikely for someone to do that.

If you're new to VTT I would advise you to first start toying with MT, no frameworks, no macro, just the grassy background and use it as battle map. If that works for you you can start making simple die macros with which we can help you on this forum. Instead of asking for someone to build a house for you, ask on this forum to show you how one brick is made. That works!

Also check out that big link in my sig!

Storyteller323
Kobold

Post by Storyteller323 »

While I may have been looking wrong or something, I did check and I don't think I saw it. I really doubt it's out there anyway though, the game's kind of obscure.

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

Storyteller323 wrote:While I may have been looking wrong or something, I did check and I don't think I saw it. I really doubt it's out there anyway though, the game's kind of obscure.
then i suggest you get cracking with the link right beneath this line!

Return to “Requests for HELLLLP!”