[IKRPG]Do we have any Framework/Macros for Iron Kingdom RPG?

If you have searched the other User Creations subforums and an answer to your question has not been found, please post here!

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

sand
Kobold

[IKRPG]Do we have any Framework/Macros for Iron Kingdom RPG?

Post by sand »

Hello, im new in Maptools and I was checking the forum to get some tips to start running my campaing (and hope to get some help to create macros/framework)
Do we have any Framework/Macros for Iron Kingdom RPG? I tried to search but was not able to find any.

Regards

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: [IKRPG]Do we have any Framework/Macros for Iron Kingdom

Post by aliasmask »

Not to send other people business but roll20 has a character sheet with all the macros needed for the game. I know the guy who made it and he did a pretty good job.

sand
Kobold

Re: [IKRPG]Do we have any Framework/Macros for Iron Kingdom

Post by sand »

wolph42 wrote:If it's not in the creation its up to you. Check out the first link in my Sig.
I was checking your links, great job and nice tips, thanks man :)
Hmm, looks like it is up to me.

aliasmask wrote:Not to send other people business but roll20 has a character sheet with all the macros needed for the game. I know the guy who made it and he did a pretty good job.
I'm aware of roll20 but it is limited to 5 MB for free account, so i don't have too much space for images/maps/token and it kind of sux, also dynamic light is not free
So i was checking Maptools to see if someone already used it for IKRPG, looks like it is up to me.
I will try to make something during my vacation.

Return to “Requests for HELLLLP!”