(WIP) Star Wars d20 Framework

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

darkhunter
Kobold

(WIP) Star Wars d20 Framework

Post by darkhunter »

I've only recently started to try and work with MapTools to create a framework for d20 Star Wars, a system my group plays often. It's pretty basic. The character sheet is not interactive. I would like to make it more useful so any advice and comments would be great.
Attachments
Star Wars v1.cmpgn
(249.04 KiB) Downloaded 124 times

darkhunter
Kobold

Re: (WIP) Star Wars d20 Framework

Post by darkhunter »

I had some free time yesterday and made some changes. I didn't like how cluttered the Campaign macro section was from skills and force abilities. I moved all those over to the library token and created a dialog box for force abilities and skills. I also, added an attack macro. A big thanks to Rumble for helping me solve my newb coding issues and giving an alternative for writing that macro.

I still haven't worked toward making it easier to edit a token's properties. So, it's still a tedious process. After more wiki reading and finding some free time I'll change that.
Attachments
Star Wars v2.2.cmpgn
(253.19 KiB) Downloaded 160 times

Arjade
Kobold

Post by Arjade »

Hi there...
So is this framework good to go.
I mean, can I use it to play a game?

Full Bleed
Demigod

Post by Full Bleed »

Arjade wrote:Hi there...
So is this framework good to go.
I mean, can I use it to play a game?
I can't answer that question directly... but this framework is almost 3.5 years old and was only updated once. I wouldn't expect too much from it.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Return to “User Creations”