Warhammer 40K

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

rtippin
Kobold

Warhammer 40K

Post by rtippin »

Hello, everyone:
I am trying to see if any knows of where I can get Warhammer 40K resources for Maptools. I am looking for tokens, maps, campaigns, whatever. I am trying to do some wargamming using Maptools and I want to use Maptools, but I don't want to have to create everything myself, if possible. So, if anyone can help point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it!

FOR THE EMPEROR!

-Robert

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: Warhammer 40K

Post by wolph42 »

there are floating some torrents around on the interweb with a humongous set of tokens depicting space marines, eldar etc etc however I would not know (nor post in this thread if I did) what the link is.
I remember that I went to some well known torrent-sites and just searched on tokens, warhammer, 40k, 40,000 etc. to see what came up. One of the results was that particular set of tokens.

There are also a couple of users of my Dark Heresy (W40K) framework (link in sig.) that have quite the collection of tokens. So maybe you should repost this question there.

Return to “User Creations”