Help with Plo's Inventory Mananger?

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

kyuss11
Giant

Re: Help with Plo's Inventory Mananger?

Post by kyuss11 »

I believe the item has to be exactly the same,or with quantities just add/subtract yourself since its just a number.What I think the give option is really useful for is the ability to have a item with all the descriptions and weight etc.,and it automatically is in a person's inventory without having to type everything again.This keeps track of charges and weight as well as adding your own denominations,which is cool because in my campaign they have Cormyr money which is different value.One thing you cannot do is add to the database of the Lib token,however you can add as much inventory to a different token and just use that inventory macro to give to people if you wanted to prepare ahead of time.I have a market token that uses the inventory macro for that purpose.The players can open a market macro that show a list of goods ranging from Tavern food,drink,bedding or adventure gear,non or magical.The images that you see were made from a member that never returned any of my comments,so that is his own unfortunately.If you know how to use tables you can refer images to them for your items,but you will have to do each item and get the images yourself.Hope this helps :)

Return to “User Creations”