Warhammer fantasy (NOT RPG) Framework

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

aragorn
Kobold

Warhammer fantasy (NOT RPG) Framework

Post by aragorn »

Hello,

I am a huge fan of Warhammer fantasy wargame (not 40k neither Rpg).
I am looking for a working framework for maptool, but I couldn't find any on the forums.
Can anybody help me please?

Thanks in advance! :)

BentonGrey
Kobold

Re: Warhammer fantasy (NOT RPG) Framework

Post by BentonGrey »

Sorry for the necropost, but I found this thread while searching for just such a creature. Has no-one made a Warhammer Fantasy Wargame framework yet?

meshon
Cave Troll

Post by meshon »

I've got a Mordheim (based on WFB) framework that works okay and lemme tell ya. The rules are full of so many exceptions it's pretty tough to program. I'm also thinking that moving large units in formation might be a challenge, though if you search for wolph42's Bag of Tricks I think he (or someone) has solutions for doing that sort of thing. I'd love to see it done, but I probably won't be the one that does it. That said, some bits of my Mordheim framework might be useful for someone doing that project, and I share nicely.

cheers,
Meshon

BentonGrey
Kobold

Post by BentonGrey »

Thanks for the response, Meshon! I'm sorry to hear that this isn't out there, but I'm interested in what you've put together. I hope we'll see someone tackle this one day. I've got my hands full with my own modding projects for Freedom Force, so I don't think I'll try to learn MapTool's inner workings. Hopefully someone braver than me will give it a try.

BentonGrey
Kobold

Post by BentonGrey »

Thanks, I'll do that!

Return to “User Creations”