Does anyone know of a Song of Ice and Fire framework

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

vonpenguin
Kobold

Does anyone know of a Song of Ice and Fire framework

Post by vonpenguin »

I'm currently involved in two games using this system but unfortunately have no coding aptitude of my own. Is there a pre-existing framework somewhere for download?

Bone White
Great Wyrm

Re: Does anyone know of a Song of Ice and Fire framework

Post by Bone White »

Assuming the lack of replies to this post: http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php ... 0&p=222223 I'm assuming no.

aku
Dragon

Post by aku »

if theres a digital copy of the book available that someone wants to gift me a copy of, or quickstart rules that cover whatever i'd need to know i could work on it./

Esheon
Giant

Post by Esheon »

If you're talking about the version by Green Ronin Publishing, I don't think there's a framework for it. There is a quick-start pdf linked from http://greenronin.com/sifrp/, if aku wants to take a crack at it.

If you're playing the Game of Thrones RPG published by Sword & Sorcery/Guardians of Order (no longer in print), then any of the d20/D&D3 frameworks should work for you (unless you're playing the Tri-Stat version).

Jagged
Great Wyrm

Post by Jagged »

I notice from Torstan's blog that he is working on a Song of Ice and Fire atlas. Its for a book rather than MapTool but its still interesting. And you never know he may feel inspired to do something for his Fantastic Maps line. ;)

aku
Dragon

Post by aku »

Well, before i go diving in, I think i'll wait to see which version the OP is talking about

vonpenguin
Kobold

Post by vonpenguin »

I was referring to the version by Green Ronin. Sorry for not being more clear.

aku
Dragon

Post by aku »

So, what exactly are you looking for? I tend towards MORE automation, rather then less, but not really "complete" automation

Return to “User Creations”