D&D 4E: H1 Keep on the Shadowfell

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Darkblood
Kobold

D&D 4E: H1 Keep on the Shadowfell

Post by Darkblood »

This is a complete rendering of the H1 module for use with Maptool. I use a slightly modified Rumble's 4th edition framework.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Just download the cmpgn file, open it with MapTool and let me know how you like it.

Small disclaimer: I would post this in the "Published Module Support" section, but I can't create topics there.

Cheers!

Vhex
Giant

Re: D&D 4E: H1 Keep on the Shadowfell

Post by Vhex »

Cool. Thanks for the post. Might I ask what mods for the framework you did?

Darkblood
Kobold

Post by Darkblood »

I didn't keep track of the modifications, but they were really minor.

Most are related to the fact that I don't use maptool to play online, but with a flatscreen TV lying on the top of a table. So everyone is present and we like to roll dice - the framework is mostly used to keep track of conditions (which I add manually), initiative and NPC hp. Mostly I tweaked how much information will display for players (as a GM I have a second screen, only for me) - so that health bars, number of action points, hp, etc... only display on my screen. Most of these are done in token properties of "Token4e"

That also means that most NPCs have very few stats actually keyed in... only HP and initiative in most of them.

Pastafarious
Kobold

Post by Pastafarious »

Oh wow, I am just getting into MapTools and was going to use Keep on the Shadowfell to start out. would you mind if i add to your cmpgn file?

Darkblood
Kobold

Post by Darkblood »

Pastafarious wrote:Oh wow, I am just getting into MapTools and was going to use Keep on the Shadowfell to start out. would you mind if i add to your cmpgn file?
This answer might be coming "a little" late but: of course mate! The whole point of putting it here is to have people using it. If you have any feedback I would love to hear it, I can use it to improve the next one (I´m running the Thunderspire Labyrinth [H2] module now, and I´ll post the campaign file when I finish it - might take a whole year, since we play only once a month, but still...)

Return to “User Creations”