Dungeon World campaign file

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

flynnkd
Cave Troll

Dungeon World campaign file

Post by flynnkd »

First edition of macros for a Dungeon World campaign.

https://sites.google.com/site/austwizga ... oads?pli=1
Kevin Flynn

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: Dungeon World campaign file

Post by wolph42 »

hi flynk, I'm alway curious when something new makes it to the MT shelves.
Nice contribution, more flavours to choose from!

Couple of remarks:
- in your documentation you mention my name (with correct link) however you are not using my Bag of Tricks but Lindsay toolbox. So either change the name or change the tool :D (Note that Rumbles dicebox is implemented and improved in my bag of tricks so if you switch tools then that lib becomes obsolete, but the credits to Rumble obviously not. And yes my BoT *does* have teleports but they work quite differently then the one of lindsay)
- personally I would advise you to 'order' you campaign buttons. Currently it looks very cluttery and daunting for any new using. By simply making all the button 1 or 2 sizes (e.g. 2 columns of buttons with short names left and long names right) goes a long in userfriendlyness. I've made a couple of screenshots of my campaignfile (link in sig) have a look to see what I mean.

Keep up the good work!

cheerz

flynnkd
Cave Troll

Post by flynnkd »

The doco was for the Savage World file but was wrong yes, sorry. I was looking at many of the tools and must have got them mixed up. Just to be safe I have listed everyone as I expect I will probably use them all in the future if I continue to work on it.

Were you referring to the DW buttons or the SW buttons? Its still a work in progress (DW), I hope to be running a game this weekend and see how the players respond to it, and what they would like to see.
Kevin Flynn

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

flynnkd wrote:The doco was for the Savage World file but was wrong yes, sorry. I was looking at many of the tools and must have got them mixed up. Just to be safe I have listed everyone as I expect I will probably use them all in the future if I continue to work on it.

Were you referring to the DW buttons or the SW buttons? Its still a work in progress (DW), I hope to be running a game this weekend and see how the players respond to it, and what they would like to see.
The campaign buttons from the Dungeon world campaign as that is what this topic is all about.

Return to “User Creations”