MHRP Custom Framework - Marvel Heroic Roleplaying Game

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Lindharin
Dragon

MHRP Custom Framework - Marvel Heroic Roleplaying Game

Post by Lindharin »

Hello,

I've created a basic framework for use with MHRP. It includes both my "dice tokens" and character tokens with an editable character sheet. You can play with just the dice tokens if that is all you want, but the character sheets allow you to select the traits you want to roll in a pool, click a button, and it builds the pool and rolls the dice tokens for you.

Download: MHRP Campaign File 1.02

Character Sheet Screenshot:
Spoiler
Dice Token Screenshot:
Spoiler
The library tokens for both the dice tokens and the character sheet are found on the Libraries map, and if you click on the Lib:DiceTokens and Lib:MHRP tokens you should see a pop-up frame with instructions on how to use them.

If you are using the dice tokens separately from the character sheet, you can simply select one or more dice, then click the buttons in the Campaign macro button panel to roll those dice, step up their size (so d4 -> d6 -> d8 -> d10 -> d12) or step down their size (as before, in the reverse order) to whatever die size you need. I have the Roll campaign macro set to the F2 hotkey, so you can also just select the dice to roll and hit F2 if you prefer keyboard shortcuts to button clicks.

I have tested the campaign file using MapTools b87 with 256M max memory and a stack size of 2M. You may not be able to use it with smaller stack sizes.

NOTE: The dice tokens can be used independently, and a campaign file with just the dice tokens can be found in the Drop In Macro Resources forum.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.
Lindharin

chatty
Kobold

Re: MHRP Custom Framework - Marvel Heroic Roleplaying Game

Post by chatty »

I just discovered this and will let you know how awesome I think it is!

chatty
Kobold

Post by chatty »

Whoa. This is mind-blowingly useful.

I am now kicking myself for letting my Marvel game migrate to roll20.net!

Lindharin
Dragon

Post by Lindharin »

Thank you, Chatty. Please let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

Return to “User Creations”