[Drop-In] [Nerps!] VBL Tileset Library (BETA)

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

JamzTheMan
Great Wyrm

Re: [Drop-In] [Nerps!] VBL Tileset Library (BETA)

Post by JamzTheMan »

OK, added another 50 tiles and corrected the Draw Tile VBL macro (I had to put my logic back in to remove the extra numbers when you paste the same time, just changed the regex to "\s\b.*")

Also figured out that funky y-1 thing, it had to do with testing tiles above the 0 axis (so y was negative). I corrected it so it works if you have tiles on either side of the 0,0 axis, however there is a small bug if you have tiles right on the 0,0 axis or they cross it. I didn't fix as it should be a problem down the road if we convert to the tx/ty notation.
-Jamz

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: [Drop-In] [Nerps!] VBL Tileset Library (BETA)

Post by wolph42 »

The dungeon builder is no longer beta, this thread is outdated, go here: http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php ... 24#p241443

this thread will now be locked. Further discussion can be done in the other (official) thread.

Return to “User Creations”