Cyberpunk 2020 Framework

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
Ashmaedaeva
Kobold

Cyberpunk 2020 Framework

Post by Ashmaedaeva »

Hello everyone :)

A friend developed this excellent framework and kindly asked me to upload it for him here for evaluation (if anyone is interested!). Highlights in my opinion are the character sheet and the amazing shooting macros!

The framework is in italian but should be easy to understand to anyone who knows Cyberpunk rules. If there's enough interested my friend will surely translate it :)

Campaign file
Netrunning framework

Thanks for the attention!

Cherno
Giant

Re: Cyberpunk 2020 Framework

Post by Cherno »

If you're interested, I made a bunch of stuff for a Cyberpunk 2020 framework, mainly Netrunning graphics:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
I could upload all token and tile sets including the PSD files they come from if you wish to use them or even include them in the toolset. So far they haven'T seen any use :( ;)

Also check my Near-Future street tiles in the user creations forum.

booga
Dragon

Post by booga »

Thanks a lot!

Huscurian
Cave Troll

Post by Huscurian »

I may be reviving an ages old thread but I wanted to ask...

Could it be possible for your Italian friend to translate all of this into English? It'd be a lot easier to play a CP2020 campaign by understanding the words.

I would be willing to translate all of this using Google Translate on my sparetime and hopefully make an English version. If and when I do, I'll post the English version, assuming that all the macros and everything are working as intended.

Khali
Kobold

Post by Khali »

Not sure if you're still interested in Cyberpunk 2020.

As I couldn't find a Cyberpunk Framework to download I finally decided to code mine.
It's just finished and fully operational (but completely in Spanish)
It's a loooooooooooooooooong code to translate so I'd like to make sure someone will use it before i start

Khali
Kobold

Post by Khali »

Happy 2020 everyone!!!

Here's my Framework for Cyberpunk (in Spanish).
Please, feel free to download and comment.
Let me know if you need a User Manual.

It would be great if Moderators could move it into some permanent hosting so it can stay in "User Creations" for the years to come.

Enjoy :)

Download link: https://filebin.net/vqj1a9m6uh6g31v5

Phergus
Deity

Post by Phergus »

Here is the campaign file saved to the forum:
Cyberpunk2020_v2-2.cmpgn
(6 MiB) Downloaded 268 times

Dirugutxi
Kobold

Post by Dirugutxi »

Khali wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:18 pm
Happy 2020 everyone!!!

Here's my Framework for Cyberpunk (in Spanish).
Please, feel free to download and comment.
Let me know if you need a User Manual.

It would be great if Moderators could move it into some permanent hosting so it can stay in "User Creations" for the years to come.

Enjoy :)

Download link: https://filebin.net/vqj1a9m6uh6g31v5
It will be awesome if you somehow upload the manual, especialmente en castellano ;-)

Khali
Kobold

Post by Khali »

I will try to.

I just saw what takehara did on his framework for D&D5e, coding up the whole set of rules into his compendium ( :shock: Simply amazing!).
I can try something similar (probably without all the Html / CSS stuff to make it look nice)... Maybe i'll take the chance to "upgrade" the framework into the new Cyberpunk Red Edition. Anyway it will take a looooooong time.

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”