Tephra (exploding d12-based steampunk RPG) framework

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
kocka_collector
Kobold

Tephra (exploding d12-based steampunk RPG) framework

Post by kocka_collector »

I've made a framework for my favourite RPG system: Tephra the Steampunk RPG.

The framework can be found at https://github.com/kocka-collector/tephra_maptool/. Given that this RPG doesn't seem to have an SRD, I haven't added of the actual modules that make the characters, instead opting to just have fields for the numerical values that are mechanically relevant, leaving their calculation to be done on a separate character sheet. I do not know if this is common practice.

Installation instructions are provided in the repository, which I am planning to move to another host sometime.

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: Tephra (exploding d12-based steampunk RPG) framework

Post by wolph42 »

Thank you for sharing, perhaps you also want to announce this on the discord channel (see link in sig), where the most active part of our community is.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: Tephra (exploding d12-based steampunk RPG) framework

Post by aliasmask »

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”