The next obvious question is.....

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

dantarith
Cave Troll

The next obvious question is.....

Post by dantarith »

Is anyone working on or have a framework for DnD 5e? I don't even see a topic header for it in the Frameworks section.

mfrizzell
Dragon

Re: The next obvious question is.....

Post by mfrizzell »

Someone posted a framework based on the packets from last year. You should find it if you look under active topics.
I'm working on something for my group but it's a ways off from release to the wild.
DCI/RPGA# 7208328396 Skype ID mfrizzell77
Characters:
Strabor - Dwarf Avenger 5th Level
Tikkanan - Human Warlock 2nd Level
----------------------------------------------------
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs."

dantarith
Cave Troll

Post by dantarith »

mfrizzell wrote:Someone posted a framework based on the packets from last year. You should find it if you look under active topics.
I'm working on something for my group but it's a ways off from release to the wild.
Thanks guess I'll look harder :wink:

Full Bleed
Demigod

Post by Full Bleed »

dantarith wrote:Is anyone working on or have a framework for DnD 5e? I don't even see a topic header for it in the Frameworks section.
Here it is: http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23887

Have not checked it out.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Return to “User Creations”