Arrow Windows (Top-Down)

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Altrunchen
Giant

Arrow Windows (Top-Down)

Post by Altrunchen »

So I noticed how there are a hell of a lot of windows with glass and shutters and whatnot, but hardly ANY windows for archers to fire from (aka. Arrow Windows, or arrow slits). So I decided to make bunch of gray-scale arrow slits as well as a full spectrum of colored arrow slits. There are about 11 gray-scale images and 36 colored images, so if you download the file then you shouldn't have any shortage of options to choose from. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy these! And I'd appreciate any and all feedback if possible :3.

Preview:
ImageImage

The top-down token is set to "medium" sized. Each square in this image is 200x200 pixels big. The wall was made with the line tool with a width setting of 25. I got the windows to be on the wall by first setting them to the "large" size on the object layer, and then scaling them in the "config" menu, this way they stay centered like a large object would be, but will look flush with the wall.

Download Link:
Arrow Windows
Last edited by Altrunchen on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

mfrizzell
Dragon

Re: Arrow Windows (Top-Down)

Post by mfrizzell »

Cool Thank you very much.
DCI/RPGA# 7208328396 Skype ID mfrizzell77
Characters:
Strabor - Dwarf Avenger 5th Level
Tikkanan - Human Warlock 2nd Level
----------------------------------------------------
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs."

Altrunchen
Giant

Re: Arrow Windows (Top-Down)

Post by Altrunchen »

mfrizzell wrote:Cool Thank you very much.
wolph42 wrote:As usual: many thanks for sharing!!
No problem guys, I hope you guys like em :).

Return to “User Creations”