Transparent Orbs

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Altrunchen
Giant

Transparent Orbs

Post by Altrunchen »

Hello so I recently thought it might be fun to make a bunch of transparent orbs of all kinds of colors. Make of them what you will but I think they might prove to be useful and/or handy for people who might want to include them in their D&D games. Like I usually do, I made about 36 pallet-swaps of this image, so you should have no shortage of colors to choose from. Enjoy! :)

EDIT: So I realized that I made the core images way too big so I uploaded a zip file with much smaller images that don't lag nearly as much.

Preview:
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Download Link:
Orbs
Smaller Orbs
Last edited by Altrunchen on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paulstrait
Dragon

Re: Transparent Orbs

Post by paulstrait »

Cool, thanks for sharing!

Altrunchen
Giant

Re: Transparent Orbs

Post by Altrunchen »

paulstrait wrote:Cool, thanks for sharing!
No problem dude! I also realized that the orbs I made were just insanely big by default so I made some much smaller ones (300x300 px) instead of (1500x150 px) so these should be easier to use in maptools. I will edit the OP to include a link in a moment.

Return to “User Creations”