Top-Down Fencing Pistes (Fencing Mats)

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Altrunchen
Giant

Top-Down Fencing Pistes (Fencing Mats)

Post by Altrunchen »

I am actually into fencing myself and I was slightly surprised to discover that there are no fencing pistes for map-making around. So I decided to do my thing where I make one and then make a crap load of palette swaps in case I ever want a different color. So I made one for roughly every color in the spectrum. At present there are 36 colored pistes along with a white, gray, and black piste. I also made sure to make them to the correct dimensions and proportions for an official fencing piste. The scale is 200px = 5 feet. And I made these as 1.5 meter wide pistes. Enjoy!

Preview:

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/663c3 ... +Piste.zip

RPTroll
TheBard

Re: Top-Down Fencing Pistes (Fencing Mats)

Post by RPTroll »

Awesome. Thanks. I'm going to have to create an Altrunchen folder in my image repository.
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Support RPTools by shopping

Altrunchen
Giant

Post by Altrunchen »

wolph42 wrote:you really really are on a roll here! thanks again.
No problem dude.
RPTroll wrote:Awesome. Thanks. I'm going to have to create an Altrunchen folder in my image repository.
Hmm maybe I should make a post with links to all the stuff I've made? o:

Personally, I've wanted to post all this stuff onto the dundjiini forums as well, but they won't let me for some reason.

JamzTheMan
Great Wyrm

Post by JamzTheMan »

Have you thought of creating a DropBox or GoogleDrive and doing a public share of all your work? That would be awesome (I prefer GoogleDrive but have both).

Then I could, like RPTroll said, just create a Folder to drop your share in and it'll just be there when you add new stuff :)
-Jamz

Altrunchen
Giant

Post by Altrunchen »

JamzTheMan wrote:Have you thought of creating a DropBox or GoogleDrive and doing a public share of all your work? That would be awesome (I prefer GoogleDrive but have both).

Then I could, like RPTroll said, just create a Folder to drop your share in and it'll just be there when you add new stuff :)
Oh I have a dropbox account, but don't you need to pay for expanded memory on that? I know that the non-school account of mine on dropbox kind of filled up fast, so I don't know how well I'd be able to upload all the files I've put together. Honestly, I don't know if I'm missing something or not here. How exactly would that work?

JamzTheMan
Great Wyrm

Post by JamzTheMan »

If you are full with drop box, then just get a google drive account for another 15 gb :) Or a MS One Drive. Easier than paying for more storage...
-Jamz

Altrunchen
Giant

Post by Altrunchen »

JamzTheMan wrote:If you are full with drop box, then just get a google drive account for another 15 gb :) Or a MS One Drive. Easier than paying for more storage...
Hmm I may look into that sometime in the near future. o:

Return to “User Creations”