Compilation of Altrunchen's Mapping Elements

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Altrunchen
Giant

Compilation of Altrunchen's Mapping Elements

Post by Altrunchen »

So I've come to realize that over time I have made quite a lot of mapping elements. For a little while now, people have been asking me to put them all on Google Drive or Dropbox so that they can be more easily shared due to the fact that people dislike Mediafire so much.

Since I really don't want to go back and edit every last thread to have a link to the Google Drive page I just made, I figured that I would just make a new thread to accomplish the same thing. On the page you will find lots of zipped files that contain groupings of different mapping elements that I have made. Their titles should be pretty self-explanatory.

I think I will be posting most of my new elements to this drive now instead of Mediafire. Then again, I may not, just in case something happens to Google (however unlikely that is). Never hurts to have redundant download links I suppose.

Some of you may wonder why I don't just attach these files to my threads, well believe me, I have tried many times. Each time the uploading progress wheel animation just keeps spinning and then it stops and apparently results in a failed upload.

At any rate though, I hope you enjoy a little archive of all my mapping elements on a domain that people will be less opposed to. Cheers!

Download Link:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

JamzTheMan
Great Wyrm

Re: Compilation of Altrunchen's Mapping Elements

Post by JamzTheMan »

Woot. And don't worry about redundancy, it's in the cloud now, it's here for ever! :)
-Jamz

Altrunchen
Giant

Post by Altrunchen »

JamzTheMan wrote:Woot. And don't worry about redundancy, it's in the cloud now, it's here for ever! :)
Wow, I haven't seen that word in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. That takes me back to my Runescape days. And I guess you're right. After all the rule of thumb is: "if it's on the internet once, it's on it forever." Isn't that right?

Netsky
Cave Troll

Post by Netsky »

most excellent! thanks for sharing :)

RPTroll
TheBard

Post by RPTroll »

Thanks. That helps.
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Support RPTools by shopping