The Hunt: the Ultimate Arena Sport - Framework Interest Poll

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

The Hunt: Is anyone else interested?

Heck Yes
50%
Yes, I would also like to contribute (images, Macros, etc.)
No votes
Yes
No votes
No
50%
Not sure, I Need More Info
No votes

Total votes: 2

MatthewAllen
Kobold

The Hunt: the Ultimate Arena Sport - Framework Interest Poll

Post by MatthewAllen »

I have had a fondness for the RPG/Board game hybrid Game, The Hunt: the Ultimate Arena Sport RPG Game by Maverick Games, in the early 90's. :D

This is clearly based on the Running Man Movie. Every player is a convict "Contestant", trying to win their freedom. While it is simple, it is the perfect way to get inner-party conflict out amidst a serious campaign, without damaging the party dynamics. When my friends and I played it, we enjoyed it's quick start and one-off-ness of it. After we Mastered it, we made house rules and as always, we did it so much we broke it.

It is nothing but fond memories. I have started making a Framework for it.

I was just wondering if there were any other fools like myself interested in trying this out? If so, I'll Post my progress and drafts/finished versions here.
Attachments
The Hunt: the Ultimate Arena Sport<br />Are you in?
The Hunt: the Ultimate Arena Sport
Are you in?
TheHunt.jpg (13.7 KiB) Viewed 1049 times
-*Curently running a 5e campaign whilst lamenting for a return to 3.5*-

"While the community recommends I support player's desires, I just cannot support a 1/2 Dwarf-Drow 1/2 Nixie, Druid/Berserker. Maybe we should select a more traditional character for the underwater campaign"

Return to “User Creations”