Numerical HP display

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Madeiner
Cave Troll

Numerical HP display

Post by Madeiner »

Hi there.

I'm trying to find a way to have a numerical HP display on top of a token, without needing to mouseover.
I think i saw a framework do this some time ago, probably using images, but i can't find it anymore.
Anyone can help?

JamzTheMan
Great Wyrm

Re: Numerical HP display

Post by JamzTheMan »

I believe you will have to use "States". The "health bars" are just that, bars. (unless someone found a neat trick with em I'm not aware).

To do it with states, you will need a set of numbers as graphics. Either 0-99 or an easier way, _0-_9 and 0_-9_ with the _ being spaces. You then need a macro to set the states, setting the 10's digits and setting the one's digits and the state would all be in the same corner.

To see it in action, LM's Pathfinder Framework has "Elevation" macros that do this, setting the height as a number in increments of 5 feet. There are probably other examples as well.
-Jamz

Return to “User Creations”